Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Does EA Hate America

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
    actually DICE is EA's bitch, they own them DICE = EA guess you missed the memo when EA bought dice
    Yes i missed that memo.......we're doomed......

Comment

Originally posted by Mank
      It's about balance. And, actually, the Russians have the fastest fighter jet in the world. But it's all summed up to rock paper scissors balance. Can't really explain it anymore than that.
      Yea, but the JSEF can track bullets with its radar.

ITs all about balance as stated before. If someone made a mod to make it as real as possible, th US would always win. Not to bragg or anything, but the US is far supiourior to any other military.

Comment

Originally posted by Mank
        It's about balance. And, actually, the Russians have the fastest fighter jet in the world. But it's all summed up to rock paper scissors balance. Can't really explain it anymore than that.
        Ever hear of something called the F/A-22 Raptor. It can supercruise without afterburners. That defines fast.

Comment

Originally posted by -{DFA}-Brak710
          Not to bragg or anything, but the US is far supiourior to any other military.
          Since i got banned for standing up for yet another retarded "we are best country in the whole damn world" im not going to get banned again for such stupidity.

But why does the Superior country ask for help to fight besides them in recent wars?

But hey dont mind you are the greatest country :guns: :ar15: :shoot:

But its so stupid to see afther two weeks of banning posts like USA is the best and the rest sucks still going on.
          Some people just told it were a few kids doing this but i doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicManiac
            Ever hear of something called the F/A-22 Raptor. It can supercruise without afterburners. That defines fast.
            incase he doesnt know what super cruise is it means it can go 2x speed of sound without ever using its after burners and maintain it for hours without burning all its fuel

saw it on the military channel on Wingspan

Comment

America would pwn everything if it wasn't balanced in the game. :rock:

Comment

Originally posted by ikilled007
                Why does EA hate America?

Every American plane is wildly inferior to its MEC and Chinese counterpart in Battlefield 2. In the real world, American planes are the best by an enormous margin.

In BF2, the American attack chopper is like a hand grenade, while the Chinese and Mec attack choppers are like 15,000 pound bombs.

I like the Chinese chopper the best, but the US one far outdoes the MEC's big bertha.

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                  It's not balanced. It's just plain stupid. None of the American jets come close to being balanced to the other jets. All american jets in BF2 can't pull the same, or stronger amount of G force as its counterpart. They just made the jets suck for the American side.

Comment

The same reason everyone else does - we'z betta

Comment

If you're just talking about the JSF, of course the MiG-29 is going to be better; by design its just a far better air superiority fighter.

And in reality, there are pretty much no such thing as the dogfights that happen in this game. Engagements happen miles away from eachother 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                        True. The MiG-29 is good, but the F/A 22 pwnz all. I would like to see a F-22 in stead of an F-18, and an F-117 instead of a F-15. The F-117 would be singe-piloted, and have only bombs. The trade would be that missiles take 2 times longer to lock.

IRL, China and MEC would get a sound beating by the US, as Britain would help us, being the good friends they are. If China attacked us, we might even be able to invoke the NATO nations, although I think that might be only if Russia attacks.

Comment

EA does not hate america , EA just hates you :unsure:

Comment

Russan aircraft are way over bult, they have more armor protection and are heavyer and slower, as the Cobera is lighter and faster.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                              WTF? I hate when people does things like this

EA DIDN"T MAKE THE GAME

Dice did!

EA is the publisher, man how hard is it to understand...
                              See this is where you make youself look silly...now kindly go load up BF2 and read the credits and tell me who provided the QA testing...btw it will take you a long time before you get to this part of the credits for it is after all the DICE programers.....EA isnt just going to publish anything they are going to tell the game maker what they WANT to see in a game then they are going to test it and test it and test it and tell the game maker what they want changed... so I sugesst you do a little more research before you go off shooting answers to topics you dont KNOW

oh yeah and btw EA owns DICE or Digitail Illusions CE

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                                See this is where you make youself look silly...now kindly go load up BF2 and read the credits and tell me who provided the QA testing...btw it will take you a long time before you get to this part of the credits for it is after all the DICE programers.....
                                oh yeah and btw EA owns DICE or Digitail Illusions CE
                                Haha, Ownage! Don't you hate when people start yapping before doing a little research?

Comment

Working...
                                X