Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Does EA Hate America

Originally posted by animateddave
    Maybe you just suck, I've shot down plenty of j10s with the f35 and the same goes for the cobra vs the mi17 or whatever it is.
    So the J-10 hasn't been programmed to be superior to the F-35 in this game? Is that what you're saying? Nobody said an inferior aircraft couldn't be useful. I said the American equipment was programmed to be inferior. It was.

But if a weapon's characteristics don't make any difference to you since you're so much better than me, then I tell you what: Meet me on a server and you can play with knife and pistol only and I'll play with any weapon and you can prove to me how it doesn't matter if you have inferior equipment since you're so good and I suck so bad.

By the way, your link is broken.

Comment

I love the cobra. It's better for 1 on 1 fights, and can take out vehicles better since the shot isn't as wide as the other choppers. Some like the US weapons better than the MEC or Chinese. Im pretty happy they didn't make US better than the other sides. It was like that in Vietnam, and everybody would stack the teams like crazy. That was the worst part of that frickin' game...:|:

Comment

WTF? I hate when people does things like this

EA DIDN"T MAKE THE GAME

Dice did!

EA is the publisher, man how hard is it to understand...

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie of PizzaRolls
          I love the cobra. It's better for 1 on 1 fights, and can take out vehicles better since the shot isn't as wide as the other choppers. Some like the US weapons better than the MEC or Chinese. Im pretty happy they didn't make US better than the other sides. It was like that in Vietnam, and everybody would stack the teams like crazy. That was the worst part of that frickin' game...:|:
          Well EA and all their glory solved the "stacking the teams" problem with a genius auto-balance system that not only moves you to the other team, but will kick you out of your squad or commanding position to insure the game is balanced..

Comment

Couse America sucks k

But dont worry. Blackhawk= 10 of those planes

Comment

Originally posted by ikilled007
              Every American plane is wildly inferior to its MEC and Chinese counterpart in Battlefield 2.

In BF2, the American attack chopper is like a hand grenade, while the Chinese and Mec attack choppers are like 15,000 pound bombs.
              Wildly inferior? You make it sound like the usmc has a p51 mustang firing nerf guns. The only difference is the j10 has alittle bit better maneuverable. Does that make it into some wildly one sided fight? Nope. Same goes for the helis, the only difference is the guns and thats not enough to make it into a grenade vs a 15000 pound bomb.

But if a weapon's characteristics don't make any difference to you since you're so much better than me, then I tell you what: Meet me on a server and you can play with knife and pistol only and I'll play with any weapon and you can prove to me how it doesn't matter if you have inferior equipment since you're so good and I suck so bad.

By the way, your link is broken.
              Thats not even close the same thing. The jets guns have the same range and they both have the same shitty missles. But feel free to tell me what server you play on, I wouldn't mind the competition and by the way I don't control got3n so theres nothing I can do about it.

Comment

EA doesnt hate america, dice does... and not only do they hate america, they hate freedom and democracy too!

Comment

This is a topic that will eventually turn into a nationalistic bout (or has done already), can the moderators not close it?

Comment

:hi: weird pointless topic, but it made me laugh yet again.

Comment

Anyone up for some poop?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                        because America isnt the best country in the world. stop thinking they have the best jets, missles and guns. totaly wrong

^^ Actually you are wrong and I am sure you are just a jealous SOB anyways. :evil:

However, in this game the USMC is equal to other armies.... Its all a matter of balance.

Comment

Who doesn't hate America, common be real.

Nah, I mean how can you make a game which is playeble and balanced if you just focuss on realism.

Comment

Why does EA hate America?

Every American plane is wildly inferior to its MEC and Chinese counterpart in Battlefield 2. In the real world, American planes are the best by an enormous margin.

In BF2, the American attack chopper is like a hand grenade, while the Chinese and Mec attack choppers are like 15,000 pound bombs.

Why does EA hate America?
                            I hope you're joking right?

Game balance... think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CTUnit1
                              The reason why the american attack chopper is not as good is simple. One word. BLACKHAWK. It destroys everything, all you have to do is shoot the minigun once and everything on the map dies, even the wildlife is slaughtered with one minigun round. In fact if you shoot it long enough the map splits in half and a giant volcano forms in the middle of the map.
                              five minutes i laughed at that

swine.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                                WTF? I hate when people does things like this

EA DIDN"T MAKE THE GAME

Dice did!

EA is the publisher, man how hard is it to understand...

actually DICE is EA's bitch, they own them DICE = EA guess you missed the memo when EA bought dice

Comment

Working...
                                X