Re: Transport chopper whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Transport chopper whores

I just want to say that it's extremely faking lame for you guys to just get into a transport chopper with your buddies and fly around farming points when you do nothing to contribute to the game since none of you actually get out and the point just gets retaken 10 seconds later.

You're all lame, sad, despicable human beings.

... ... ... so you are one of these people that cant br bothered to shoot down the black hawk and get the kills but instead just whine on the chat complaining that they are ruining the game...god i hope u have been on the end of one of my gunners mini guns...

Comment

yawn snoore

Comment

Oh I'm sorry, how am I supposed to shoot them down exactly? Whe the miniguns that eat through anything are shooting at you all the time and the god damn chopper takes more hits then an abrams, it takes quite a while to bring it down. And since they got 6 buddies on there,chances are, expecially since they're little *****es, they're all probably engies.

Comment

i really don't get why people complain about helis i mean ffs would you rather they were left out?

And all this tosh about them being invincivble needs to stop they really aren't in fact i like them only last night i manged too shoot 3 guys out of the back of a Chinese transport chopper which flew off and then came back with some more blokes hanging out the back and i shot them aswell

Comment

:locked:

Comment

get a vodnik and let rip with the mounted machine gun..if u have left yourself in a vulnerable position then thats ur own fault but if u work as a team a black hawk is easy to bring down...u could always throw ur c4 onto the fron of your own teams transport heli and ram the bh....

Comment

A couple of well placed Eryx shots is your answer. They're not invincible.

Mashtuur City could simply be improved by adding some more AA.

Comment

Well yes and no. The bhawk can be used to quickly set up a frontline or take a main base as it were on certain maps but the trouble is most of the time the team don't take advantage of it. I'll give you an example.

On Kubra Dam I try and take the bhawk and cap their main base straight away. As all their jets tanks and choppers are heading towards the centre flags they usually don't see you. The rest of my team should then immediately start to spawn at that point asap and hold it. This cuts the enemy off from most of their main vehicles. Then take the closest 3 surrouning flags and hold them and the round is yours basically all from 1 swift move at the start. The trouble is they usually don't spawn at that point. They still continue to spawn from the back flags leaving the enemy charging back to retake their base and 1 bhawk crew defending it.

A good bhawk crew will also try to clear the whole base and immediate area so lone soldiers can't creep up and retake the flags. A bad bhawk crew will cap the flag asap and fly off straight away miles across the map while all the flags they just took get recapped. I don't use the bhawk for the points I do it because I love flying it and the teamwork that comes from keeping it in the air. The points are just a natural occurence from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bojamijams
                    I just want to say that it's extremely faking lame for you guys to just get into a transport chopper with your buddies and fly around farming points when you do nothing to contribute to the game since none of you actually get out and the point just gets retaken 10 seconds later.

You're all lame, sad, despicable human beings.
                    if you mean getting somewhere around 100 points each is lame, then, yes. who cares about the f'ing team win??? you don't get points for that ('cept the commander of course)!

in fact, i like it we have just capped a flag and then somebody else capped it 10 seconds later. that only means we can cap it again and get more points for us!

don't get upset if you keep getting owned by a BH and/or can't get 100 points in a round CONSISTENTLY.

this game is NOT about your team winning! for a lot of people, this game is ABOUT GETTING THE MOST POINTS so you can have another crappy unlock which you will complain later and move up the ranks!

seriously, if everytime my team wins and we get double the points or something, then i'll be the first guy to organize a DEFEND team. but since you get nothing if your team wins (correct me if i'm wrong here), i'm bh-whoring away and shooting guys like you in the process.

Comment

That's a point. Why would you even get upset if a flag can be recapped 10 seconds later? If you are on MEC or China then that works out good for you and if you are USMC then any flag capped is a bonus. It's up to the guys on the ground to hold it.

I'm starting to think the only reason people hate chopper whoring is because they see the points people get doing it. If you only got 30 points a round no one would be moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperKill
                        I'm starting to think the only reason people hate chopper whoring is because they see the points people get doing it. If you only got 30 points a round no one would be moaning.
                        exactly! cos:

a. they can't do it
                        b. they can't stop it

so what do they do? complain.

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
                          if you mean getting somewhere around 100 points each is lame, then, yes. who cares about the f'ing team win???
                          Well, there it is, my friends. The epitome of selfishness. It is, in fact, a team game. But there are many guys like this guy who will leave a teammate behind as they take off in a tank or buggy, and yes, in some cases, even a Cobra, leaving you on foot while you are trying to get back in the fight. I was in a game this morning with about 20 guys per side and my side had, maybe, 6 people in Squads. What a joke.

Comment

I think we need a new whore catagory:

Can't be bothered to shoot at the Blackhawk whore

or

Can't hit the broadside of a Blackhawk whore

or

Would rather ***** than shoot whore

Maybe we need a poll to choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
                              I think we need a new whore catagory:

Can't be bothered to shoot at the Blackhawk whore