Have you been TKed for your weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handy388
    "The G3 rules" Also stronger, but no grenade launcher and a smaller magazine.
    OK
    He forgot to mention that the G3 has an 0.50 deviation whereas the M16 as an 0.3 deviation. It's very innacurate when compared to the other two rifles. I love the weapon on CQB, spray and the low ROF mean a great controllability. Still, a 3 damage/round difference from the AK-101 does not value 10 less rounds, no GL and worse accuracy to me. I only use the G3 in Sharqi Penisula, Mashtuur City and Karkand.
    "Gotta unlock the L85" I guess, but the damage is considerably lower.
    damage for M16 is 30, for L85 is 32, nuff said.
    Deviation on the L85 is the worst in the entire game. It's the least accurate gun in the game, the only reason why I haven't unlocked it yet. 2 more damage per shot don't make up for the M16's great accuracy.
    "Dude, get the G36C" It's minimally stronger but has no red dot scope.
    it's not stronger, it's MUCH more accurate
    I think accuracy is on par. It's the recoil pattern that's much tighter. Also, you get used to the lack of the red dot rather quickly.
    "L33t snipers use the M-95" Or they could just use the M24. Same gun. Better accy.
    OK
    True, and this bothers me. The M95 does the same damage do a ground troop. Granted, it has penetration capacity, but very, very rarely will you ever take advantage of it. Plus it's got that "LOOK AT ME, I'M RIGHT HERE!" report.
    "The DAO-12 is awesome" It's better than the SMG's, I'll give you that. But it also sucks.
    it's a speciality gun for special gunplay
    Of course. It's a shotgun, spray it. Use the pistol for longer ranges (surreal, I know ).
    "Jackhammer, man" No one should ever say this.
    it's better than the default shotgun by any means.
    I'd take the DAO-12 over the Jackhammer. 7 rounds, magazine fed (okay, so it loads slightly faster) automatic. Sounds like a formula to run out of ammo and die reloading.

As for the topic... not that I've noticed. All I have unlocked so far are the G3 and the G36, nearing my next unlock I'm not sure what to get as I hate the accuracy on the L85, so I'm tending for the DAO-12 and I might become a victim of the weapon hoggers.

Comment

Ive been Tk'ed for my g3 many times, i even saw two guys killing me at the same time, then fighting over the gun that i had dropped...

Comment

Before I unlocked the DAO-12 I spent a lot of time specifically hunting down enemy ATs to try to find one. Of course, I've never killed a friendly to steal their weapons but I have been known to loot friendly corpses, especially once I've run out of ammo.

As for the Jackhammer, I really like it. I'd never suggest someone trade in their assault rifle for it but it's great fun. As with all the weapons it's simply a matter of taste/play-style.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick
          I remember this happening one time for my DAO-12. The guy just looked at me and was moving around me as if to look at my gun better and then all of a sudden blam and I watched him loot my kit. I said something, but he of course remained silent.

Too bad unlockables can be picked up by all. I think they should be limited by what you have selected for an unlock for your personal player. This will prevent someone from TK'ing you for your weapon.
          Well i don't agree with that i think its good people can pick up weapons to try then out for when its there time to unlock.

It can be easily solved you just have a system where if you die because of a tk nobody (or at least your team mates) can pick up your kit if you die normally then they can.

Comment

It's funny most of the unlock guns take so much time to get used to them.
            You won't have very much time with it if you TK someone for it.
            Nobody has ever TK'd me for my M95 or MK3A1.

The TKing the Ammo or Medic who doesn't wanna help out the team sounds interesting.
            Teaching through TKing, something like 2 calls for support then TK them.

Comment

I went assault once specifically because my squad leader was support and I figured that he'd be able to fill me up on grenades. Sure enough, when I ran out and started asking for more ammo he ignored me completely, even when he wasn't fighting (do these people honestly go support for the gun?). After five minutes of following him around, standing in front of him and desperately begging for ammo (even over VOIP) I sure as hell wanted to TK him. When he finally died to enemy fire I looted his kit and threw supply packs on his corpse for the next 15 seconds. Funnily enough when he respawned he was more than generous with the supplies. I think he got the point...

Comment

not the right action ...... but what i did last night was get even.

someone tked me for the china heli. then came across chat sorry chief. yeah right.
                in the begin of the round when no one on the other team could have possible be there . so i waited till i saw the same user again hop in the heli and blammo! c4 on the cockpit.

sorry human nature. im guilty

Comment

CuriousCrow TK'd me last night for the stinger seat. If you want that lousy weapon so bad, just ask for it. Id gadly give it up.

Comment

yup. me and some dude were trying to cap a flag and he saw me mow down probably 6 guys with my pkm. next thing i know, he tk's me and picks up my kit!

Comment

TKd a million and a half times for mi-28

Comment

Ive never intentionally TK'd a teammate, and I cant believe how many people will do it for a damn kit!

Just do what the other guy did, follow him around till he dies, THEN grab his kit if you want to try it.

MUFFINS spelled backwards is SNIFFUM

Comment

The game needs to have an age limit oh wait it does have a ESRB rating of Teen...hahahah what a joke...it should be mature not that that would help....parents will still by it for their 12 year old...hence the problems...

Comment

yeah, an IQ test for the forums, AND the game is a nice thought.

Comment

Working...
                            X