Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too bad the US was always the aggressor i this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad the US was always the aggressor i this game...

WOuld have been fun to have to fend of the Chinese in Los Angeles, or SF or something like that. Or heck, MEC in NY City!

WOuld make fo some fun maps... as longas its only fantasy, right?

would be fun, unfortunately the Chinese army (nor the russian army) has the ablility to send marines oversea. their only reach to the US is either nuke (China) or nuke and airforce (russia/MEC)

US has a strong amphibious assualt(sp) force is because of its special rule in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dearmad
      WOuld have been fun to have to fend of the Chinese in Los Angeles, or SF or something like that. Or heck, MEC in NY City!

WOuld make fo some fun maps... as longas its only fantasy, right?
      I had thought the same thing, but of course somewhere, sometime, somehow you know there would be lots of problems with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Handy388
        would be fun, unfortunately the Chinese army (nor the russian army) has the ablility to send marines oversea. their only reach to the US is either nuke (China) or nuke and airforce (russia/MEC)

US has a strong amphibious assualt(sp) force is because of its special rule in the world.
        and it begins.
        the game isnt realistic, ok? the settings are not realistic, ok?
        go invade china and lets see how far you get, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
          and it begins.
          ya, we would have a much better chance of winning if they tried to invade the US than if we invaded china. whats their population? 2 billion something...sheesh...we woulndt have enough ammo for all their soldiers (out of 2 billion whatever that could easily be millions upon millions of soldiers)

then again in a war that big, nobody wins...

Comment

This has already been posted as another thread, if memory serves it has about 11 or 12 pages to it.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
              and it begins.
              Not very far since they have the 2nd largest military in the world right? Besides we cant even touch china. I may be wrong on the size of their mil can someone else clarify this?

read this article on chinas military.

http://www.checkpoint-online.ch/Chec...abilities.html

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGiver
                Not very far since they have the 2nd largest military in the world right? Besides we cant even touch china.

exactly, but its in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathGiver
                  Not very far since they have the 2nd largest military in the world right? Besides we cant even touch china. I may be wrong on the size of their mil can someone else clarify this?

second biggest???

who has the biggest? :cry:

wait...2.5 million? thats it? thats about as big as the US military isnt it? I thought it would be way bigger considering their enormous population.

Comment

We do i think. Besides i saw this when reading about chinas mil. I wouldnt be worried about terrorists id be more worried of chinas nuclear capabilities. More or less that distance they could launch a nuke and wipe out taiwan.

The H-6/Tu-16 is capable of carrying one-to-three nuclear bombs over a combat radius of 1,800 km to 3,100 km

Comment

i really dont foresee any of the major powers in the military being able to defeat the other on their homeland. if we invaded china, we would lose; if china invaded america, they would lose; for example.

and when it comes to nukes, nobody is a winner with that.

Comment

I new york map/ san fran or LA map would have been awesome, nothing like flying a jet full speed under the golden gate bridge ^_^. I would love to see some american maps.

Comment

Guys and gals, this has already been discussed in various threads. China does not have to capability to invade America. ONLY America has the logistics system in place that would allow a sustained invasion of a superpower like China. And yes, China is a superpower for those who still think it is a land of rice paddies and moo shoo pork.

But yeah, EA probably wanted to avoid repercussions from having a level based on the US.

Comment

No they dont, most of the world super powers dont need to do an oversea invasion. Only the U.S really does. Instead they prefer long range WoMD ("Weapons Of Mass Destruction" - *Bush voice*) which the U.S doesn't take kindly too either. I still remember the late incident with korea's nuclear warheads.

Comment

Why not just invade the North Pole? Santa and his elves need a wooping...

yea yea I'm an idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X