No announcement yet.

should have taken a screenshot !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's a problem with the gun on the chopper, it's a great roman candle for showing the enemy you're really serious about putting on a good tracer display.

I"ve hit people with and not even registered a kill when it should've taken their heads clean off. Yet another FUBAR moment that needs correction from Dice. :yay:

BTW, how's everybody like the beta BF2 so far ?

Comment

The enemies you are trying to shoot are probably thinking 'why they shootin at that bush??, im over here!' because that is what they and everyone else on the server is seeing!!'

Comment

Originally posted by aLLyBOOM
        The enemies you are trying to shoot are probably thinking 'why they shootin at that bush??, im over here!' because that is what they and everyone else on the server is seeing!!'
        There was no bush around. It was in the open on Zatar Wetlands from around 50 m away and the I could see the bullets hit the three enemy infantry straight on for each of them with no effect. Had to use TV missle to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan
          There was no bush around. It was in the open on Zatar Wetlands from around 50 m away and the I could see the bullets hit the three enemy infantry straight on for each of them with no effect. Had to use TV missle to get them.
          The 'bush' could have been anything, what i meant is that they will be thinking, why is the chopper shooting 'over there' instead of at us??

I can confirm that it is definately as the result of a bug. Me and my bro play online on two PCs in the same room and were both in a chopper. I was hovering and he was gunning. According to his screen he was shooting at three stationary infantry taking a flag and for some reason having no effect. But according to my screen, and thus, what the server is recording him as doing, his cannon was firing at a wall around 10m away from the enemy infantry, hence no kills!!

As mentioned before it is a bug that occurs in the cobra when the gunner changes from TV missile back to the cannon. For whatever reason the gun is not calibrated properly (even though it appears to be for the gunner). I have heard that the gunner looking to all four corners of their view may recalibrate what he is doing compared to what the server thinks he is, though I cannot confirm this.

Comment

I now understand what you trying to say.

Comment

Re: should have taken a screenshot !!!!

its a known problem if you get a missle fired at your heli, all you do to rectify it is point the cursor at all four corners of the screen and hey presto fixed!!!

Comment

Working...
              X