Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should have taken a screenshot !!!!

hovering about 100 feet from a sniper in cobra
    (100 real feet, not in game altitude - ie cold see the details on his cammo suit)
    gunnner was HOSING him
    looked liked 4th of july all over his body
    it (body) started to glow
    he did not die
    he got up and then stared at us
    looked like every bullet was hitting him
    we were in a DEAD STILL hover
    each bullet that hit him showed the proper graphic
    he then walked 30 feet over to a stinger
    just sat there while we kept hitting him
    then he pulled his trigger
    huh?????????????????

I dont think a Screnshot would prove anything.

Comment

Interesting.. what can be said, other than get use to seeing more cheaters. or more sh!tty gunners. :hmm:

Comment

Playing yesterday on Sharqai I found the very same thing. The gun in the cobra is ABSOLUTEDLY USELESS for killing infantry. Like you i was hovering near some enemies with my gunner unloading constantly on them with no effect at all. In comparison the MEC choppers gun will usually one shot kill infantry so you can rack up 3-5 kills in as many shots.... seems a bit unbalanced.

Comment

It's probably the gun, I have had the same experience you described with with also snipers on a hill. While in the MEC chopper i can easly get 180 points per round.

Comment

Its also like that when the chopper is on the ground, the cobra and chinese guns do NOTHING.

Comment

It should say in the manual, 'this gun is a toy, not for use in real combat situations'.

Comment

Haxors thats what i say.

Comment

I am guessing you were on someone's clan server or personally hosted server? I cannot see this happening on an official server since they control the server files.

Get used to seeing more of this crap happen on personal servers. Some players cannot stand to lose and will manipulate the files to execute by command line during the game.

Most of the problems I read about this game are usually from clan servers run by poor admins that lack maturity and will manipulate their server files for their and the clans benefit.

Comment

Should have just wasted him with a tv missle

Comment

OMG I didn't kill him! It must be H4>< !!!!1ONE

Comment

Actually, the gun does hurt but it doesn't often kill with one shot. The splash damage radius is also very low, so you need to get direct hits to hurt someone. I only use it to daze and scare my opponent since mostly the pilot is a rookie and can't hover which makes targeting impossible. If you want to take someone out, use the TV-guided missile as stated above.

Comment

Someone actually posted this as a bug, that after reloading 2 or 3 times, that the chain gun on helo's is no longer effective.

Comment

Friendly fire off, team color bug combo?
                            I was on a Ranked server the other day and I swear the friendly fire was off.

Comment

There is a known bug with helicopter noseguns, when you switch to the TV missile and back again the server puts your crosshairs in the middle of screen, but leaves the gun pointing in the wrong direction. When you fire, the server fires the bullets in a different direction to your screen...

Apparently, the workaround is to move the nosegun to the extreme top-left/top-right/bottom-right/bottom-left - then the server & your PC should synchronize on where the gun is actually pointing.

Comment

Working...
                              X