No announcement yet.

should have taken a screenshot !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there isn't much splash damage on the cobra gun, so you have to be accurate about it. What you had is probably lag or something else, because on a hover there is no way for him not to be dead. The Cobra gun is pretty accurate though, a boat on my side was shooting at me, and I decided to fire off a few rounds to tell him off. Turns out my pilot sped up and the crosshair landed on the gunner right as a clicked. One round, one kill. Too bad it was a teamkill though.

Comment

I think if you want to hit peple with the cobra gun, you should draw circles around the person as you fire, and you'll probably hit them, hehe.

Comment

dumbo is correct...I've experienced this problem myself firing dead on an enemy, and there is a calibration bug. I've seen several posts on other forums about this, even captured film that "proves" it. So until a patch comes out that fixes the problem (and that should be high priority for EA) you have to keep recalibrating the gun each time you switch from TV missiles to the gun.

Comment

The gun in the cobra is ABSOLUTEDLY USELESS for killing infantry
          Thats hardly true...but if a bug exists on reload then yea.

Comment

I know I've had the same experience a few times, painted explosions all over an enemies body for several seconds and got no kill, I don't know if it is bug or just a crappy gun.

Comment

bah they just couldnt hit me. it was my haxor bunny hopping that made them miss.

... meant as a joke ... wasent really me.

Comment

Same happened to me. I actually kill infantry more often shooting everywhere near the body of the guy than hovering and hitting directly on the body. Dunno if its a bug but the first time it happened to me i expend like 20 secs shooting at the damn boy who was only about 40 metres in front of me and i think i didnt even hurt him. Me and the pilot decided to give up and got this face ¬¬!!

Comment

Could be server lag, or poor hit detection...

They had this problem a ton in Joint Ops. I had my SAW and could see blood flying off of this guy as he ran around me in a circle. I thought I hit him like 200 times. He finally stopped, pulled out his pistol and killed me like two shots.

I later found out it was a problem with the game and that if I could see the game through his computer it would look to him like I was shooting 3 ft. behind him, even though on my comp I could see the hits and the blood.

Comment

Had you been playing on Our server (64.69.47.113) dA Digital Anarchy, you could have requested the time of the round that it took place and could have the demo file cause we record all rounds on our ranked server. Yes thats right, ranked server.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbo
                      There is a known bug with helicopter noseguns, when you switch to the TV missile and back again the server puts your crosshairs in the middle of screen, but leaves the gun pointing in the wrong direction. When you fire, the server fires the bullets in a different direction to your screen...

Apparently, the workaround is to move the nosegun to the extreme top-left/top-right/bottom-right/bottom-left - then the server & your PC should synchronize on where the gun is actually pointing.
                      Yep, there was a post about this on the EA UK forums, including videos, and some people tested out the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                        Had you been playing on Our server (64.69.47.113) dA Digital Anarchy, you could have requested the time of the round that it took place and could have the demo file cause we record all rounds on our ranked server. Yes thats right, ranked server.

Your subtle advertising is so erotic.

Comment

Originally posted by aLLyBOOM
                          It should say in the manual, 'this gun is a toy, not for use in real combat situations'.
                          aLLyBOOM, i have to say you have the most ugliest, most stupid sig in these forums. Sorry just had to say that. Off topic

Comment

guess the guy getting hit was bullett farming :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Deez
                              aLLyBOOM, i have to say you have the most ugliest, most stupid sig in these forums. Sorry just had to say that. Off topic
                              You had to say it?? why?? This sig or my previous?? No more stupid than one from a stat site that doesn't work and is oh so original, hence i don't use this one:

By the way it's 'Most Ugly'.

Comment

here is a video of the same chopper bug, its not hacks its a problem with the cannons at a certain angle

direct download http://www.luck3duck.com/videos/bf2/...g_Divx_6_0.avi

Comment

Working...
                                X