No announcement yet.

Few talented snipers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't dislike the sniper rifles. Most people don't know how to use them. They are not guranteed kills. If you aim well and place you shots in between the body armor you'll get one shots kills (from the M24). I get plenty and anything else is usually damage. I aim above the chest plate and below or into the face and find it very effective. I saw a video the other day of a Marine getting hit in the chest by a sniper. He fell to the ground, jumped up, and ran behind a humvee. Pretty much like bad shots in BF2.

Comment

With the m95 i find you have to stay still (like let go of the mouse) for 1 second and it'll hit prety much as acuratly as the m24, wich is what i tend to to. With all the other sniper rifles i've never had to stop moving the mouse in order to hit a target... but that may just be me.

Comment

I'd play a sniper at times, but it annoys me too much how the US sniper rifle only can fire one bullet at time (between which is the silly reload animation and loss of zoom view) whereas both the MEC and Chinese rifles can fire a full round while zoomed.

Someone explain this to me please. And sure, I know about keeping the LMB pressed after the shot so not to lose the zoomed view, but that's worthless because to fire the next shot you still have to release the LMB, unzoom, reload, and zoom again. By the time all that takes place, the target has scurried off somewhere.

Comment

was quick go with it to be honest a noob weapon.

Comment

well I know a talented sniper. My clan's sniper was the #6 sniper for some time. I havnt checked recently though.

Comment

Working...
            X