No announcement yet.

I suck..really i feel like im terrible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suck..really i feel like im terrible.

these are my pitiful stats..
    Ive come to the conclusion that I suck.
    The only way Ive noticed i can get over 30 points a game is medic, and supplies..or be a passenger in a heli.
    When Im a sniper..Ive gotten alot better, found spots and such..tho it still seems bullets can hit me form the ground no matter how far I shimmy back after getting hit peeping over the edge..sometimes it amazes me the ease of sniping someone with a semi-auto is from the ground by firing eraticly then a high powered rifle form above.
    Ive come to the conclusion no matter how much I Claymore ladders, Ill run out of all...2..that I get (WTF..2!!)..1 a "more" noob then me will encounter and another an enemy will run into, then I have the option of wating for my knifing or playing run around and find a spot, "building with no ladder..ok..check next one, nope no latter..ok next one"

So best sniping class so far Ive found..AT, **** snipe people, tanks, helis you name it its 1 shot that seems more accurate alot more damaging..but very detectable. Tho lack of grenades I dont like.
    Medic, support..to hell with killin people, just supply..continously..no matter what your doing drop bags, run over to groups...I whored a ton of points..got bored..wont play them again, fun to whore up points and such dont get me wrong, but not my cup of tea.
    Assualt/spec Ops..cool classes. Assualt is my "Im so pissed at dieng I need some armor on and Im gonna run in ape **** and try to just open up on people" Spec Ops is my "I wanna play with C4 and hope that a laser sight helps my stupid inaccurate ass. Engineer, having gave it much play, used it once..got TK banned from idiots runnin into my Landmines and kicked form another server for that to.

I like the vehicles, ashame they spawn like every 30 sec it seems (except when your sitting on a flight deck with all the other BH campers "Hey, i need a ride", same with artilary strikes..why the quick reload and spawn on things like that? I am a driver master in cars in and trucks, I switch to 3rd person and rip..see some fodder and hit F2 and its on. Tanks, Im so so, not to bad I guess, I like using AT and hoping out if the other tank has gotten the best of me, runnin over behind a wall and going "hey dick, I got more shells on me" while hes firing at the smoking tank i was in or still staring at my recently exploded tank.
    Helis, I can fly the transport one (thats the BH right?) Ive gotten greta at it, since theres no weapons to use I can use 3rd person, Im good at droping off picking up, hovering over flags etc.. Now attacking copter..I suck ass, used it a few times different occasions..way to fast for me to be effective with it.
    last time I tried it I crashed and got kicked for crashing it.

Ive come to the conclusion too that I cant hit anything..not a thing..if I see a person i can shoot my ass of, jumping, proning, lying down..they hit me 95% of the time but ill hit 10% of the time.

Ive also noticed I seem to be a master of the being shot once and dieng technique,..its always walking, hiding, BLAM!! dead...I want that gun!
    Takes me eratic firing an reloading to kill some one, while Im so squishy i drop like a brick in 1.2 sec's of fire.

Well its my first FPS..Ill keep trying, got 75 hours under my belt now, and such a puny amount of points, and my ability to die 3 times as much as I kill technique down.

Im gonna try a new User name, get some fresh stats and be more fodder for better players. just wish EA made unlocks easier, so many people dont play for the team. They drive/fly off on ya if they see a chance for points, they leave recently captured flags while you can see incoming forces just so they can get to a next flag point and medics seem it wise to revive me under fire or when Im out of bullets..im thinking "ok i died..no one chose support so theres no bullets around and no supply drops, its ok to die get some new claymores (grrr) or rockets.." nope medic revies me..we both die..10-15 mroe second to wait.

not bout how good you are just play to have fun

Comment

1 hint. Join squads, working as a team quite often increases your chance of survival and increases point values (capping flags, healing, what have you) And its much funner that way too youll find out. Unless you join a really bad squad, then just switch out and find another.

Comment

A lot of valid points.

We all go through that sh!t man, if you stick with it you will eventually learn the little tricks..

Comment

I wouldn't feel too bad about your stats, they'll get better with practice and familiarity with the maps. Knowing all about the map your playing on and with some practice makes all the difference in the world. I would suggest you get some time in against expert bots on the single player maps, get to know the weapons and what type of bullet pattern they produce when fired.

I guess it's more about whether you enjoy your game or not, more that the actual stats. Concentrate on what you did right each round and build on it from there.

Hang in there and just practice some more.

Comment

Stats don't really matter anyway beyond unlocks, although they might seem to because some people use them to inflate their self esteem. Just relaxe and treat the game like stats don't exist, and they will improve as time passes.

Comment

If you need some people to play with who don't care about how good you are my xfire is csevan you can hook up with me any time I'm playing as long as your cool.

Comment

I can tell you what your problem is right off the bat...look at your hours played as a lone wolf as compared to your squad hours...

Best advice I can give is to join squads, work as a team, and give up sniping...(EA horribly nerfed the sniper rifles anyway :hmm: )

Comment

Keep playing and have fun, remember that nobody gets nothing for free. It takes practice and time to better yourself. You'll find a different experience when you start to play in squads. Teamwork is the best thing in this game.

Comment

Why not just play for fun bro? After all, it is just a game and games are meant to be fun.....

Comment

Originally posted by D3TON8R
                      Why not just play for fun bro? After all, it is just a game and games are meant to be fun.....

Or are they?

Comment

Wow you do suck, no matter what class you are.. Hmm.. Try shooting friendlies. Seems like killing the other team is difficult for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLong
                          Or are they?
                          or are they what? of course they are! twister is fun and that's a game....

Comment

Originally posted by D3TON8R
                            or are they what? of course they are! twister is fun and that's a game....
                            Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriander
                              Hmm.. Try shooting friendlies. Seems like killing the other team is difficult for you.
                              Classic!! :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X