• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair Witch Volumes PC Game Is a good Scary game
    and the Blair Witch games are old but still Scary

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin123456789
      Fear scared me so bad i couldn't sleep and it made me see things esspcialy that little girl when i saw her i sad what the FU** then i just ran like hell
      if fear gave you that good a fright, dont play any of the silent hill series. ESPECIALLY not while high.

Comment

Originally posted by Laike
        Silent Hill. Especially the first one. I'm not sure if the first one is out on PC though. There was this game about escaping executions, and these ghosts attacking this prison, and this guy on death row turning into a monster... The enemies were cool, but once I turned off the sounds, wasn't scary anymore. Then again, I'm a REALLY easy scare.
        thats 'The Suffering' not a bad game but it suffers from bieng essentially a port and it shows. would call it more unsettling that scary mind.

Comment

FEAR looks good but it didn't scare me, neither did Doom 3 or any other "scary" game.

Comment

In My Opinion.... Doom3 isnt scary at all... i mean, the zombies look good but the game isnt scary

Comment

the only thing to ever scare me was 28 days later (its a movie)

Comment

Originally posted by CXZAR
                In My Opinion.... Doom3 isnt scary at all... i mean, the zombies look good but the game isnt scary
                Know what you mean m8, not so much scary more 'jump out ure seat' surprised occurances, aslo; its such a wild story with sci fi maps that you cant really relate to the surroundings. i find things like fear more...ahem,...'scary' :hmm:, where your in familiar environments. I let my imagination run wild while I play, take my time and build up the suspense....mostly scare the $hit outta myself

glasseye, played one of the SH games at my bros a few times...creepy as hell :shock: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by 321
                  FEAR looks good but it didn't scare me, neither did Doom 3 or any other "scary" game.
                  its all about atmosphere. if you're playing it on a pc in the kitchen during the day w/ somebody in the background watching dr phil, of course its not gonna be freaky.
                  if you're playing it alone at night w/ all the lights off and the volume way up high, its another story.

Comment

Everyone is getting F.E.A.R.

actually i don't know, it seems alot of people are going to get it though.

Comment

The thing that scares me about FEAR is the little girl

Comment

That girl is everywhere in the demo rofl.

Comment

the resident evil series is a perfect for scary games. if you have a ps2 or game cube look the game up.

Comment

Damnit! I just finished the FEAR demo and it was freakin short!

Comment

Working...
                            X