No announcement yet.

Any good Scary games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about Resident Evil 4, what are your toughts?

Comment

I don't see what's so fun about 'scary' games, if it makes you scared, then why play it? Seems pointless to me, I hate shooting at anything except real people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
        I hate shooting at anything except real people.
        put the gun down and take a few deep breaths

Comment

p.h.3.4.r is good, When you climb that ladder and the girl is up there, I was like AHH!! and the corridor part, totaly twisted :[

Comment

Alien vs Predator 2

Comment

Originally posted by CXZAR
              what about Resident Evil 4, what are your toughts?
              game rocks. i bought a gamecube just for that and tales of symphonia. sh3 is scarier but res4 has better action.

I don't see what's so fun about 'scary' games, if it makes you scared, then why play it? Seems pointless to me, I hate shooting at anything except real people.
              good for you.

Comment

Shooting real people will get you into a lot of trouble lad

Comment

For some reason, Doom on Nintendo 64(maybe because I was younger). Half Life 2 is very spooky. Best one player game ever!!!

Comment

The Silent Hill series is awesome for that psychological fear factor. I have all of them, 1-3 on PlayStation while I have number 4 on PC. They seem to do the job if you want a good scare. Now let me speak of DOOM 3; this scared the crap out of me. Before you laugh though, let me say that being pretty good a FPS games I thought that playing DOOM 3 on the hardest difficulty level would be a must. BAD IDEA, with 4 shotgun blasts for each IMP, it became too scary... I havent finished it because it was too hard for a first time through.

Comment

Ravenholm in Hl2 Scare the S out of me

and sometimes when you are all alone on the beach it gets kind of a creepy erie feeling

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
                        and sometimes when you are all alone on the beach it gets kind of a creepy erie feeling
                        :laugh: :laugh:
                        seriously though, only when high at night. oh and what about when you think you see some ppl off in the distance but theres nobody there but you're not sure and it freaks you out.

Comment

F.E.A.R gave me nightmarez

Comment

I had a nightmare about Ramen Noodle last night...

Comment

Fear scared me so bad i couldn't sleep and it made me see things esspcialy that little girl when i saw her i sad what the FU** then i just ran like hell

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin123456789
                                Fear scared me so bad i couldn't sleep and it made me see things esspcialy that little girl when i saw her i sad what the FU** then i just ran like hell
                                dang it really scared you that much? and it was only the demo lmao. Wait until the full version comes out. Are you gonna like go crazy in the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X