support players, hang out here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 6thMedic
    i love the support class! the PKM is so awesome!! o yeah by the way is there any beer left?

We drank it all *BURP*...more on the way !

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
      meh... Desert Eagles Look prettier... less powder too but same size slug so all the same... actually more control, along w/ the fact that it is a Gas opereated pistol w/ a slide = less recoil
      Ya but if you ever have even held the s&w 500 than you would agree that its just that bad ass. I got the chance to put 5 rounds through it at a rifle range...they wouldnt let us shoot it at the pistol range...and 5 rounds is all that i wanted. One thing for sure is if you dont hit the enemy with the .50 cal slug then the shockwave will blow their head up or the muzzle flash will burn them to death...the perfect weapon to compliment the pkm

Comment

accuracy

Support is actually pretty accurate.

Comment

imo support should get even more armor, seeing as we usually arnt as mobile as assault or AT is. maybe have a slot in our kit for concrete barriers we can throw down for cover like in the bf42 mods! but thats prob overkill

Comment

Originally posted by charlesbian
            imo support should get even more armor, seeing as we usually arnt as mobile as assault or AT is. maybe have a slot in our kit for concrete barriers we can throw down for cover like in the bf42 mods! but thats prob overkill

Behold the new badass support player model...with more armour.

Comment

^lollerskates

Comment

goddamn, someone go model that right now, RIGHT NOW

Comment

Working...
                X