No announcement yet.

Do vehicle whores bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only the *w@nk3rs who wont let other ppl use em. ie TK for a Tank.

Comment

The problem with vehicle whoring, as I see it, is that the vehicles respawn at roughly the same rate as the soldiers. Thus every time a player using a Black Hawk or Tank dies, for instance, then when they respawn they can simply jump into the same vehicle and start again without delay. The upshot of this that when somebody is (ab)using a particular vehicle it's almost impossible for anyone else to have a shot.

Comment

I love vehicle whores I throw down a few mines then shoot em with the shotty or pistol to get their attention and they try to run you over and kaboom The only thing I hate is the idiots that take off with only themselves in a 6 or 7 passenger vehicle and I have to walk all the frikin way across the map to an outpost.

Comment

ppl have prefered roles ...... i guess im a sniper whore :P

Some ppl like to fly/drive/whatever ..... it is just the ppl who tk u so they can get the vehicle that really annoys me.

Comment

i don't mind unless they kill me trying to get it before i do, use the blackhawk as their personal taxi (meaning they take it and don't let anyone else get on), or people like medics or support flying a jet/helo. i avoid the helos except for being a gunner or for being transported. i can't fly a helo worth crap.

i had one game where 2 of the 3 medics just waited for a helo or jet to spawn and that was it. not doing any good up in the air. the worse part was they were very bad pilots...

Comment

Man, this is a sort of complaining just as a hobby, what's the problem of using always the same vehicle?? (as soon as u dont shoot or kill ur teamates just to take it). I don't see the problem, if a player likes a certain vehicle and wants to become a master using it, no problem man, he would probably be useful for his team if he does so good. I read a guy saying that he saw 3 APC attacking a flag, omfg man, r u really complaining for that??? (teamplay). What did u expect??? Did u expect them to go to your flag on foot, singing, and throwing flowers??? Kinda crazy complain.

Comment

Have no problems with the vehicles, as long as the don't start to baserape the homeflag with them...

Comment

I have noticed this happen with jet bomber whores. They "will" TK you to get the jet since they will make up the points shortly on the bombing run.

I have noticed this to be the new trend in the game. If they see you waiting there for a jet and it spawns, expect a TK to happen as the player hops in the jet. Not much that can be done about it though. With the new TK system coming, I expect this to happen a lot more now than before.

Good thing I fly helos.

Comment

No problem with vehicle whores, as long as you don't shoot me in the back while running for it that is.

Comment

Originally posted by aliengmr
                      i cant imagine it being that big of a deal, just a stupid screen name. not like the guy was arguing with you
                      Is Adolf Hitler just a stupid screen namne?

Stalin is responsible för more deaths than Hitler and his regime ever managed. But if you find Hitler as acceptable as Stalin I have no problem with your opinion.

Comment

yeah, I whore up helos from time to time, but usually try to be as polite as possible when taking it....if there's me and a clanmate taking the cobra, we'll do so as long as we don't have opposition. If someone else is waiting for it, then its usually a toss-up as to who gets in. I don't shoot, nor tolerate those nubs that tk you for the purpose of getting in a vehicle. If someone takes it over me, I'll either head out in something else, or wait for them to die/respawn, and then take my turn....

Only time this is an issue is if the person is obviously learning to fly. Seen too many helos plowed into the ground, or harriers taken for a swim, 'cause guys are trying to get the feel for it....thats what single player and empty servers are for...

Comment

...And hey! If you're in a vehicle with a whore, you're bound to score

Comment

people who b*tch about vehicle whores bother me. there are certain vehicle whores who piss me off though.

1. some guy who goes by the name "castellano", he doesn't last more than 60 seconds inside any vehicle, be it a tank, APC, whatever. allowing him to whore a vehicle is just a loss to the team that he plays on.

2. another m*therf*cker who uses the name "WarpaQ", if you happen to be near the respawn point of a vehicle before him, you're dead because the b*tch will TK you so he can grab the vehicle.

3. yet another m*therf*cker who goes by the name "edbrigham" or something like that, if you get a vehicle before him, he'll deliberately jump in front so he gets TK'ed and can get you kicked eventually.

so watch out for these punks. if they're good at anything, it's ruining the game experience.

Comment

Flying attack copters is the only fun part of the game for me at this point. If I can't get one from my team, I'll go specops, blow up the enemy stuff, then steal theirs.

Whoring a vehicle is how you become very good at using it. Complaining about it just means you want everybody to suck at every vehicle.

Tk'ing for vehicles is of course evil, as is forcing tks on people who actually get the vehicle.

A myg0t dickhead was jumping on the wing of the cobra every single time it spawned and giving a tk to whomever ended up piloting it.

Comment

I never shoot anyone who's gonna beat me to a vehicel, but sometimes for fun ill shoot right next to 'm , to see if they get scared, but never ever will i TK for vehicel, i hate that sh*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X