Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark 15B Design Meeting

Clark 15B Design Team meeting..

EA. So what’s on the cards for today’s meeting?

Dice designer 1. “We have had many reports that the Clark 15B is over powered and had a large number of requests to tone the Clark down; I think we should do something.”

Dice hands over the report to EA.

EA. “Looking at these figures I think we can increase the complaints by 80%”

Dice designer 2. “We could always add PK rockets to it!”

EA. “No not subtle enough”

Dice designer 2. “What about a telescopic sight?”

EA. “No, we need to get to the heart of the problem.. What do you think the players would dislike more?”

Dice designer 3. “We could always nerf the Clark and do what the players want!

EA exec looks at the designer..

EA. “You’re FIRED”

Dice designer 3 exits the building..

EA. “Come on guys give me some ideas on how to upset more players.. we have to get these figures up by 80%...”

Dice designer 1. “I can’t really see what more we can do to it. We increased the range, we made it into a sniper shotgun. Only thing we haven’t done it turned it into an automatic shotgun.”

With that last statement the EA exec’s eyes lite up. “Good idea!”

Dice Designer 4. “But that will make the Clark overpowered and nearly impossible to combat against.”

EA. “Now you’re thinking. Get it done.”

I cant recall the last time I saw someone complain that the Clark was overpowered.
    In fact I cant recall it ever happening?

Comment

It's a damn shotgun, it's suppose to be powerful. And there are such things as automatic shotguns.

Typical Voss hog. "The voss is fine but everything is overpowered" "LMGs need nerf, OMG THE NAGZ NEEDS NEFR, clark needs nerf, sentries need nerf, apms need nerf, Voss........FINE DON'T U DARE TOUCH IT"

Comment

lol yeah.

If I ever have kids one of them is gonna be called Clark.

Comment

The Clark is only overpowered in the hands of someone who can do two things.

1) Get close

2) Aim

The Voss is the weapon of the person who can't be arsed doing either. Add in PK rockets and you have one overpowered conbination. It pisses me off the amount of times I run up to a guy and unload three cartridges in his chest only for him to start spinning around like a top firing off in all directions.

VossBiatch (Voss-LAR) TrooperJac

The hit detection for the Clark is way off in 1.25

Comment

I think this went way above your heads.. it was meant as a joke and nothing more... now i see all the people with chips on thier shoulder comming outa the woodword to say things like.. "LMGs need nerf, OMG THE NAGZ NEEDS NEFR, clark needs nerf, sentries need nerf, apms need nerf, Voss........FINE DON'T U DARE TOUCH IT" (could be arsed to make it up so i just c&p it lol) joke guys.. laugh a little things arnt really that bad lol

Comment

We could add infinite ammo, rof higher than the voss, and damage that can destroy a titan in one shot. Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                I cant recall the last time I saw someone complain that the Clark was overpowered.
                We should check DutchDude's posts, just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                  same

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                    I think this went way above your heads.. it was meant as a joke and nothing more... now i see all the people with chips on thier shoulder comming outa the woodword to say things like.. "LMGs need nerf, OMG THE NAGZ NEEDS NEFR, clark needs nerf, sentries need nerf, apms need nerf, Voss........FINE DON'T U DARE TOUCH IT" (could be arsed to make it up so i just c&p it lol) joke guys.. laugh a little things arnt really that bad lol
                    It could have been funny, but by building the joke around the theme "The Clark is overpowered" you have made people go instead of :laugh:

To be honest it read to me like pretty obvious anti-clark propaganda, so maybe you need to recalibrate your humour gun a bit, since it seems to consistently shoot over peoples head

Comment

I'd like to see the shuko fire pilum rounds personally.

Comment

Joke

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn View Post
                          I'd like to see the shuko fire pilum rounds personally.
                          NOW YOURE TALKING, except make it the clark with the ROF. Thatd be SWEEET:yay:

I can see the vossers diving on their falling comrade trying to revive only to get a pilum round themselves. Then realizing the pilum hits are mortal.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            NOW YOURE TALKING, except make it the clark with the ROF. Thatd be SWEEET:yay:

I can see the vossers diving on their falling comrade trying to revive only to get a pilum round themselves. Then realizing the pilum hits are mortal.

Crunch
                            Yes, lets replace the clack pellets with Pilum rounds.
                            Even with the crappy hit detection, a salvo of 12 Pilum rounds ought to have some effect

Comment

And if you rightclick it fires 5 nades at a time

Comment

Working...
                              X