Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoD4 is gonna kill BF2142 and BF2. Big time.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laugh every time I see a ridiculous thread like this.

Why is it so hard to understand that YOUR personal likes and dislikes are NOT universal?

I have been playing BF2142 since June. I think it is an amazing game. Different maps, different styles of play, tons of different weapons, great teamplay, progressive system of awards and ranks. However, I am also intelligent enought to realize that there are people out there that might not like it as much as I do.

You know what? THAT'S FREAKIN' FINE!!!

I played CoD1 and CoD3. I loved them both. I have not downloaded the CoD4 demo yet but I will and barring some unforseen event, I plan on buying CoD4 and anticipate enjoying it very much. However, I also plan on continuing to play 2142.

I also plan on checking out Huxley when it comes out....and other games as they come along. I'll probably love some of them...but I will continue to be smart enough to realize that there are probably people out there that like them MORE than I do....and some who like them LESS.

....and you know what? That's gonna be freakin' fine, too!

Saying that "game X is so much better than game Y...or that game X sucks more than game Y" is really saying NOTHING! It says that for YOU....game X is better or worse than game Y. Don't be an arogant a-hole and attempt to speak for everyone else.

I personally hope and believe that bf2142 is around for long time. It kicks ***. If you don't think it kicks ***....don't play you fool....and don't bother coming here and telling everyone what you think. We...don't....care.

Comment

• well guys i got my COD4 today.. 2 days before release... single player is awsome.. but i have yet to decide on the mutilplayer.. It took me 3 hours to be able log onto a server.. the problem was punkbuster.. where have i heard that before lol, i finally got on a server with 20+ players and played deathmatch, it was total chaos.. you would spawn in an area with 4-6 other guys spawning at the same time.... so i went onto our server with 4 people on it and had a great time.. I dunno what the other modes are like but the general feel of the game is good.. apart from the perks and so on there is not much difference from the other cod games... each weapon you have to complete goal such like so many headshots and so on.. But it is full and the bunny hoppers dolphin divers we have become to love lol

Comment

• You bumped a flaming thread .

Comment

• Originally posted by Iwantcable
          You bumped a flaming thread .
          You too.

Comment

• Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
            You too.
            zomg you to!

Comment

• Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
              You too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DutchDude
                Next round: <b>Karkand.</B>
                Game starts, Sergeant TehDutchDude charges Karkand, only to hear some sort of a hardcore remix of explosions. BOOM BOOM BOOM BADDABOOM. Mkay.
                okay. i take that to mean you don't like cheating and would prefer to play fair, seeing as the artyhack bugs you?

Originally posted by DutchDude
                I then proceed to start the CoD4 SP demo. Entered the cheats, grabbed an Mp5, and set the timescale to 0.4. <u>H-o-l-y-c-ra-p.</U> I can't describe the awesomeness of popping an Achmed through the walls with my Mp5.
                =\

Comment

• hmm missed one in the merger,

/flame

Comment

Working...
                  X