Squad Leader Success Points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Leader Success Points...

I ain't complaining about getting them but when i do get them they seem really random....it was a 200 ticket on conquest at tunis harbor, and then at 145 i start getting them for no reason that i know of, i finished getting about 20 of them at the end of the round...but i don't know why =p i like them tho

So does anyone know how to get them? what you have to achieve? cuz im just wondering?

When you set an order like attack and defend and squadmates either heal, resupply, revive, or kill, you get a point because they listened to you.

Comment

Huh, so maybe if i give alot more orders then they do their job then i can get that squad leader award in no time..............Thanks Bladeeagle

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite
        Huh, so maybe if i give alot more orders then they do their job then i can get that squad leader award in no time..............Thanks Bladeeagle
        Are you talking about the squad leader badge?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
          Are you talking about the squad leader badge?
          Yea, and i'm getting closer and now even more closer now knowing how the success points work

Comment

ya but the problem is alot of the time you can get ******* squad members who don't follow orders, that just ruins the fun

Comment

<Insert Squadplay Server Advertisment Here>

IM pretty sure you get points for ammo, revive and heal anywhere on the map. But you only get the points for your squad attacking and defendingwhen they are pretty near the flag.

Comment

Play on titan servers. I got some points I had two buddies in my squad and place a defend or attack order on the titan depending if you are attacking or defending the titan. Every time they kill someone you get a point.

Comment

the titan defend/attack bonus squad leader bonus never really worked for me for some reason. i usually get the bonus from ground silos more.

Comment

The squad leader bonus was always great for points. Just send a squad order to any area where there are people fighting and you'll be sure to get some points

Comment

Threads like this almost a year after the game has been released... :P

No wonder it's so hard to get your average squad leader to give orders.

Comment

Originally posted by jojobiz
                        the titan defend/attack bonus squad leader bonus never really worked for me for some reason. i usually get the bonus from ground silos more.
                        You need to look directly at the Titan icon on the 3D map and hold down T, then just choose 'issue order'. If you right click on the Titan on the main map and choose attack/defend it's quite intermittent that you get points.

Comment

Originally posted by Myxx
                          If you right click on the Titan on the main map and choose attack/defend it's quite intermittent that you get points.
                          If you issue the order from the tactical map, the order marker actually goes to the ground underneath the Titan. You'll get zero points from this.

It's a very common mistake among SLs that actually issue orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond621
                            If you issue the order from the tactical map, the order marker actually goes to the ground underneath the Titan. You'll get zero points from this.

It's a very common mistake among SLs that actually issue orders.
                            Yes, I've found on some maps that you will get some SL points initially (possibly depends on altitude of Titan?) but it dries up.

When I lead a squad full of my clan mates and issue the attack/defend 'properly' some maps I've rolled in over 100 points through success points. I don't understand why some SLs just don't know this it can be lucrative :yay:

Comment

I love it when I'm in a squad where the leader gives jack all orders. No extra points for us, no extra points for him, no organizational benefits whatsoever, just a bunch of lone wolves with a tag - what for did he make a squad in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                              X