No announcement yet.

Squad Leader Success Points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this definition of the non-micro version of microfag in the urban dictionary:

A word used by ignorant homophobic teenage males to describe anybody/thing but themselves. This is almost always in a subconscious attempt to prove that they are not gay; everybody around them is. See also ****** and homo.
    In other news, it might be that I'm a bit too old for this forum here :shakehead: - just know that this won't stop me from posting. If you think you have to spam and flame every time I post, feel free. I won't give admins reason to ban me, unless they're not more reasonable than you (two flamers) are.

Maybe I should've started my postings nicer and slower, we all know how unwelcoming forums are to outsiders, particularly when they start off by microflaming others. Well, I'm here to stay, deal with it. This will be my last post on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by haslo
      I like this definition of the non-micro version of microfag in the urban dictionary:

In other news, it might be that I'm a bit too old for this forum here :shakehead: - just know that this won't stop me from posting. If you think you have to spam and flame every time I post, feel free. I won't give admins reason to ban me, unless they're not more reasonable than you (two flamers) are.

Maybe I should've started my postings nicer and slower, we all know how unwelcoming forums are to outsiders, particularly when they start off by microflaming others. Well, I'm here to stay, deal with it. This will be my last post on this subject.
      dictionaryfag.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabhart
        dictionaryfag.
        I love you too

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheChips
          I loled so hard it ain't even funny....:cry:
          Then why'd you lol?

Originally posted by sonicpixel
          If and only if your squaddies kill, resupply, heal, and/or repair within that radius.

Oh damn, I'm definitly know where to put some move orders in camp G.......

Someone check me if I'm wrong... it's happened before.

I think you miss the point, I think he was, ah, kidding around. Trust me, when image macros are posted, it's usually a joke.

In fact, I think I've seen balla posting it in other thread, it's just his new spam weapon.

Though I don't know why you wouldn't like microphone users (unless they whine/are over-serious). I find when people in my squad are talking, I end up with a win and a big score.

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
            Though I don't know why you wouldn't like microphone users (unless they whine/are over-serious). I find when people in my squad are talking, I end up with a win and a big score.
            I didn't mean to say that, I love micro users - I'm often the only one in my squad who does use it, that's the main thing that bothers me about microphones. "There's a sniper on the roof of that bunker" is an information that's hard to communicate without a microphone, particularly when you just died from said sniper.

Thanks for the explanations though, guess it'll take me some time to get used to the tone of this forum :nod: - shouldn't have jumped to conclusions that early I guess, I was rather set back when I was greeted with a downwards pointing thumb at first

Comment

Welcome to the microfag´s forum .

Comment

I didn't mean to say that, I love micro users - I'm often the only one in my squad who does use it, that's the main thing that bothers me about microphones. "There's a sniper on the roof of that bunker" is an information that's hard to communicate without a microphone, particularly when you just died from said sniper.

Thanks for the explanations though, guess it'll take me some time to get used to the tone of this forum :nod: - shouldn't have jumped to conclusions that early I guess, I was rather set back when I was greeted with a downwards pointing thumb at first
                I meant to direct the microphone comments to crabhart, but yoou are right about communicating certain things, like "behind you", or "I'll leave the order here until we're more then halfway to next flag".

And yes, there is much joking around in this forum, just check this thread out. Or this.

Comment

I meant to direct the microphone comments to crabhart, but yoou are right about communicating certain things, like "behind you", or "I'll leave the order here until we're more then halfway to next flag".

And yes, there is much joking around in this forum, just check this thread out. Or this.

Comment

Oh noes scary cat!

Seriously, where do you find all these images?

Comment

Oh noes scary cat!

Seriously, where do you find all these images?
                      google em'

Comment

True, but what does he search for?

Comment

lol scary cat maybe?, caption pics?, theres a few sites knocking about which have all these pictures with "pwnt" captions underneath them but i never know any as id like to get a few

i found these the other day which made me roflcake

Comment

The third one is hilarious.

Comment

Lol @ all the religions.

Funny pics FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                                lol scary cat maybe?, caption pics?, theres a few sites knocking about which have all these pictures with "pwnt" captions underneath them but i never know any as id like to get a few
                                You mean, like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X