Wooo Hooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xslaneyx
    which one patmustard or jamie.exe because i only recall patmustard knifing me. or is it the same account?
    yeh patmustard my first account. Hated my stast as him purple hearts LOL so i made a new better one

Comment

Nice job and gg getting it legit.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with getting PHs. PHs are kind of purty.

~Wolfgang

Comment

btw: congats man, i bet it feels go to have the rank

Comment

Originally posted by PATMUSTARD
          yeh patmustard my first account. Hated my stast as him purple hearts LOL so i made a new better one
          ah lol that was the only account to get me. i dont think you have gotten me with your jamie.exe one just yet

have a go though

Comment

cheers dude. btw thanks all for the comments
            lol we posted at the same time. omg i saw you INF UK there was like 5 of us from TB2142 LOL

Comment

Thanks for your tags tonight Jamie.exe :salute:

Comment

yeh you got me tons of times LOl but i dont mind:yay:

Comment

hey man, congrats, good to see someone legit get the promotion!

Comment

Originally posted by ExTeenageRebel
                    hey man, congrats, good to see someone legit get the promotion!
                    preach!!!!!!!!! very true

Comment

:yay: me :yay: lol i wanted to go on SP ATW to get Drewlsy but it was full.
                      any way ill be on later for anyone to steal my tags i have homework:dead::dead:

p.s slaney you got called a hacker last night by that guy now that was LOL

Comment

Everyone always accuses Slaney of hacking.

Comment

GOt Them

Comment

its starting to take the biscuit now though. i get accused at least twice a night now and its funny at first but then becomes a bit of a joke after time. Ive always detested any from of hacks ingame. Playing a game without trying to use cunning and skill seems pretty ****e to me:laugh:

last night i got accused so much i just said yeah whatever. take a look at the screenie in the whos tags thread. i knifed that janne bloke 4 times and thats the response he put

Comment

i know people who have got 2000 global points in 1 day trying to get the high ranks and didnt get it so i doubt its anything to do with that,

the monkey theory sounds the most plausible

Comment

Working...
                              X