No announcement yet.

Wooo Hooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try SP ATW i racked up tons of points with my squad. your a better SL than me so you would get more. Dunno if that counts towards it tho

Comment

congrats if i actually played this game more i could probably get it but i dont really play it anymore

Comment

It looks even sexier with legal players.

Comment

Lol stam1na im just teh sex eh? lol But on a serious note played on a serevr called S2K (we had a clan match against them very suspicious) got called a hacker because i went up in ranks ''Fast'' then in Voip i hear someone in my squad shouting becuase even he was suspicious against them supposably his mate got banned for being to good. i thought nothing of it we continued playing i put a beacon down ended up on a roof in camp g killed an admin jumped down and ran on killed another admin the got Banned for hacking/ exploiting/ glitching. So peeved this 'honour' is CRAP

Comment

I think they just employ a monkey at gamespy to randomly pick 75 brigs each month, if the monkey is tired or eyeing up the banana in the far corner of the room they keep the same players, see epox supreme com 3 weeks, or yummeh being a 3star for like 3-4 months.....

BTW nice job

Comment

Sigh. Actually Yummeh is cool, wish people would top ragging him.

As I have said its a degenerative rank. You will be able to keep it as long as you sustain what you achive each week on average.
              It does nOt matter if other players beat your score per minute, time playing, kill death ratio whatever. As long as you maintain your playing ou should not lose it.

Why do people knock the higher ranks so much? Jealousy I geuss.

Yummeh is aluagh. If he gets his tags taken his firsts word are assssshollle or bugggggerr,,, That to me shows hes human

Comment

Congrats

But I don't understand, your stats are barely any different from mine, apart from the KD and career score...

This system is weird.

Comment

Congrats! :salute:

Might wanna get your running shoes ready...

Comment

I guy in my clan "smashT" lost it, you're probably the one who go it. Lol

Comment

Congrats m8..

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                        Congrats

But I don't understand, your stats are barely any different from mine, apart from the KD and career score...

This system is weird.

i think its chosen by random from the top infantry player of the week, im sure if i can put in 25-30hours in a week i would be able to get the rank, i barely get to play almost everyday, and only sometimes for like an hour so i guess i probably wont get this rank, unless i leave reality, go nuts and play bf2142 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
                          Congrats! :salute:

Might wanna get your running shoes ready...
                          no need most of us have his tags already

Comment

oi slaney i have yours too LOL

Comment

which one patmustard or jamie.exe because i only recall patmustard knifing me. or is it the same account?

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                                Sigh. Actually Yummeh is cool, wish people would top ragging him.

As I have said its a degenerative rank. You will be able to keep it as long as you sustain what you achive each week on average.
                                It does nOt matter if other players beat your score per minute, time playing, kill death ratio whatever. As long as you maintain your playing ou should not lose it.

Why do people knock the higher ranks so much? Jealousy I geuss.

Yummeh is aluagh. If he gets his tags taken his firsts word are assssshollle or bugggggerr,,, That to me shows hes human
                                Wasnt a player based insult..... It was just kind of odd that these two scenerios have occured, or they choose k&p players for the upperranks, perhaps if ea/dice be less secretive then we wouldnt point fingers or question why....

Comment

Working...
                                X