• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo Hooo

look what i got today woot dunno how it happened but i got it

VERY NICE WORK

Congrats

Its a special honour.

By now everyone is checking your server history and stats lol.

Its only given when someoneloses it so who lost it I wonder.

well done for being in the upper echelon anyway.

Comment

dont wotty mate i aint a stat padder or cheater even my stats suck (lol look at my sig. aw it hasnt updated) but anyway thanks. gotta say a big thanks to SP ATW guys their server is AWESOME.

Comment

Congrats man! 1 minute you're dueling with me the next you're a Lut Gen

Comment

ohh noes now everyone will be after my tags Bummer!

Comment

lol and you thought getting LT was a good thing?

Comment

ya next time you are on SP ATW i will get those tagz of yours!

Comment

yeh SP ATW ftw. Eze stole my tags again last nite but now he must try with me being LT gen ha ha

Comment

Woo I'm online in the screenie

Great work man! Everyone will be after your tags now though lol :laugh:

Comment

Congrats mate! Some week when I have nothing to do, I will shoot for 2 Star

OK, now for a quick questionnaire. I am researching the requirements for 2-3 Star Generals, and your input could be alot of help!
                    1: Do you mostly play infantry Combat? AKA you did not spend alot of time in vehicles right?
                    2: Did you play much commander this week?
                    3: Do you sit in the titan guns?
                    4: Did you have a good K/D Ratio this week?

My current theory:
                    After interviewing quite a few 2-3 Star Generals, I have come to the theory that 75 Players with the highest Infantry-Based GLOBAL score in a week get it. If commander points count, Skunk and KAIN would have it every week. If vehicle kills/points count, then the top vehicles dudes would get it. I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with leaderboard position, I have seen players in 11000th place have 3 Stars. I SUSPECT that it has nothing to do with GLOBAL K/D Ratio either, as the person who this thread is about only has a 1.1 (which is nothing to be ashamed of; mine is just as bad ). I believe that even though I suspect it is Infantry Based, Titan gun kills SOMEWHAT count. How else would EPoX be able to keep his rank so long? Maybe its not the kills, its the Kill Damage Assists and Titan Defend Bonuses...

Comment

nice work lol but what is it if you get it in the gold way cuz some guy who i got in my list is never online he went online i joined him and he suddenly became that gold thing xd

Comment

Originally posted by PATMUSTARD
                        yeh SP ATW ftw. Eze stole my tags again last nite but now he must try with me being LT gen ha ha
                        Not going to go out my way, i know you'l get the sent of my tags again soon and come back, especially with your last couple of missions going ...... lets say...... not so well

Anyway congrats mate.

This guy really is legit

Now all's thats need id for me to get one so people can say i padded my way to it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                          Congrats mate! Some week when I have nothing to do, I will shoot for 2 Star

OK, now for a quick questionnaire. I am researching the requirements for 2-3 Star Generals, and your input could be alot of help!
                          1: Do you mostly play infantry Combat? AKA you did not spend alot of time in vehicles right?
                          2: Did you play much commander this week?
                          3: Do you sit in the titan guns?
                          4: Did you have a good K/D Ratio this week?

My current theory:
                          After interviewing quite a few 2-3 Star Generals, I have come to the theory that 75 Players with the highest Infantry-Based GLOBAL score in a week get it. If commander points count, Skunk and KAIN would have it every week. If vehicle kills/points count, then the top vehicles dudes would get it. I know for a fact that it has nothing to do with leaderboard position, I have seen players in 11000th place have 3 Stars. I SUSPECT that it has nothing to do with GLOBAL K/D Ratio either, as the person who this thread is about only has a 1.1 (which is nothing to be ashamed of; mine is just as bad ). I believe that even though I suspect it is Infantry Based, Titan gun kills SOMEWHAT count. How else would EPoX be able to keep his rank so long? Maybe its not the kills, its the Kill Damage Assists and Titan Defend Bonuses...

1.I played on SP ATW most of last week as squad leader not commander. For me commander is teh sux so boring. never went in a vehicle last week except once when i got my armour ribbon thing.

2. As i said before commander is teh sux i prefer squad leader or in a squad etc.

3. LOL tbh mi like my eye candy so i cant play on titan LOL

4. i would say so yes. had lots of teamwork in my squads and every member worked well so i got little deaths and a lot of kills.

hope that helps!

thanks Eze. cant stand stat padders. caught FERDALT_SAGE at it one day and boy did i get at him. The admins who were at it aswell banned me lol lucky i got a few screen shots.

Comment

Congrats! It's not easy being at the top of the heap.

"New Target! 12 O'clock! 100 meters!"

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                              I have come to the theory that 75 Players with the highest Infantry-Based GLOBAL score in a week get it. ..
                              I think you could be right.. i have been playing a hell of a lot of titan latley to try and get it still with no luck....

Comment

Working...
                              X