This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Ezekial

Since I caught Inf UK Ezekial stat padding on a Timeles server his name no longer comes up in the leaderboard search or on 2142-stats website.

Have i got the right spelling or has he deleted his account?

Ezekiel

Comment

I don't know Ezekiel, but I know he is still playing and is above stat padding (I think).
      Edit:He does have a lot of EMPs on his stats though, ah I'll just stay outta this one

Comment

he just got my tags

Comment

maybe he has a life and friends to go out with once in a while like most of us do...........well i guess i should emphasise the word "most" :laugh:

Comment

Hmmm so his emps are double regular nades, so what? With a playing time
            BATTLEFIELD 2142 : 33 Days 05:47:13 NORTHERN STRIKE : 01 Days 22:38:21
            Who cares? Even if he spams them, doesn't mean padding. Maybe you caught him on your server spamming like hell, big deal. Real padding is the old stab revive, but that has been cut our mostly.

Looks from those SS in that thread you are so proud of,does nothing for me. I see a load of enemies in the mini map, so he is spamming the hell out of the to annoy the other team. He's scores aren't nothing to brag about for a "stat padder".

It is no different then being in a titan corridor and spamming the hell out of nades hoping to kill someone. So i guess that is padding, so everyone that sits in the the corridors should be reset. Hell thats more padding, its 2 points instead of .5 :nod: I could go on, but it is probably useless.

Get some real proof like battle recorder, or a incredible score, with some BR showing him and a teammate setting in the corner doing the spam and supply,stab revive,etc. That is real stat padding. Getting scores in the 200-300,etc.
            What proof you have is not enough for EACS to even investigate on.

If you waste alot of time with that, catch some script kiddies like the good ole Raging Rebels do. Thats a real accomplishment.

Comment

haha spell my name right noob seen as though i have been on my server all evening and then wandered over to random servers to knife high rankers i think your lying.

I didn't get your tags did i ohsosharp? dont remember that

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                maybe he has a life and friends to go out with once in a while like most of us do...........well i guess i should emphasise the word "most" :laugh:
                i dont go out there are wolfs out there:shock:

Comment

I think you're getting a bit to obsessed with Eze. :
                  Just move on. :|:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                    lmmfao

Comment

r2 what ss are these your talking about?

hehe wizrd everyone is obsessed with me, jealous of my leetness lol

Comment

You know EMPing ********* ****** is statspadding too right? I'm not saying that Eze was doing that, maybe he was just EMPing infantry, which isn't taking advantage of anything, you actually archive something when you EMP infantry.

Comment

lol like i could be arsed sitting throwing an EMP at an asset, boring!!!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                            r2 what ss are these your talking about?

hehe wizrd everyone is obsessed with me, jealous of my leetness lol
                            From this quote:
                            Originally posted by Catziggy
                            haha. I beleive the term is "Pwned"
                            http://www.timelessgaming.com/forums...read.php?t=587
                            in this thread,

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                            You know EMPing ********* ******
                            What is ******* **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
                              Hmmm so his emps are double regular nades, so what? With a playing time
                              BATTLEFIELD 2142 : 33 Days 05:47:13 NORTHERN STRIKE : 01 Days 22:38:21
                              Who cares? Even if he spams them, doesn't mean padding. Maybe you caught him on your server spamming like hell, big deal. Real padding is the old stab revive, but that has been cut our mostly.
                              It is no different then being in a titan corridor and spamming the hell out of nades hoping to kill someone. So i guess that is padding, so everyone that sits in the the corridors should be reset. Hell thats more padding, its 2 points instead of .5 :nod: I could go on, but it is probably useless..
                              I never said he was a stat padder( was the one who brought up the EMPs). I actually defended him until I saw that and then backed off, because I haven't really played with him enough to truly say that he is not the type to stat pad. I'm a fair guy and don't get into things I really don't have a fair say on.

Comment

Working...
                              X