Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got it!!!!!

wow this is just amazing!!!!!

i already got me some unlocks but man the new vechiles are so awsome once you actually try them!!!! and man i was playing assault lines on Port Bavaria and MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN it was such an epic battle like so awsome the way the maps are designed......

and i dropped my jaw when i saw the goliath i went head first with a mech and got OWNED..... it's so awsome cause once the golaith spwans it's like a boss has entered the battle the radio is all like watch out there is a golaith on the field!!!! and i actually managed to destory one omg!!!!! like our entire tema was POUNDING on it and i was shooting missles from a mech at it and i got the killing blow and then it's all excellent work the golaith has been destoryed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh i was so pumped up and exicited!!!!!! cant wait to play more

Glad you actually found a good game so late into the release. Congrats.

Comment

Yeah NS is way underrated. Played a little Port Bavaria yesterday and had the most fun I've had in ages.

Comment

Yeah, I'll have to get some more NS time in. My clan didn't play NS much, but I do like most of the maps a lot. And now most of my mates have gone back to the past So if I'm pubbing all by my lonesome I might as well play whatever map I darn well please!

Phizzo, what's your IGN? I'll add you- need some buddies who are actively playing!

Comment

Man, I just installed it yesterday too and it's great, heck, I'm gonna play right now!

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
            Yeah, I'll have to get some more NS time in. My clan didn't play NS much, but I do like most of the maps a lot. And now most of my mates have gone back to the past So if I'm pubbing all by my lonesome I might as well play whatever map I darn well please!

Phizzo, what's your IGN? I'll add you- need some buddies who are actively playing!

It's "Phizzo" plain and simple name (without the quotes)

Comment

NS does rock.

Comment

Ah, I need to go play some NS now......bridge sounds good.....

Comment

This makes me wanna go play NS!

Comment

Yeah, NS is amazing when you first get it. I still love it. Great fun every now and then. And the addition of a somewhat night map is great.

Comment

Port is the only good map really

Comment

For some reason I hate Leipzeig...too dark.

Usually if I feel like sniping on Bavaria my tactic is to pod up to the tower thing to the left of the base and snipe away

Comment

i not like all NS maps..they are not ballanced.

Comment

:rock:
                            Originally posted by rbevan59
                            This makes me wanna go play NS!
                            Me too!

nikkisun if you guys wanna add me.

Comment

My only problem with NS is that now goliath dies so easily its not worth getting in. Considering PAC get like 2-3 mechs to "balance" it plus MM, its a rolling coffin.

Comment

Working...
                              X