finally got it!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
    My only problem with NS is that now goliath dies so easily its not worth getting in. Considering PAC get like 2-3 mechs to "balance" it plus MM, its a rolling coffin.

i wouldnt say so much there a lot of skilled goliath drivers and gunners out there and they can make that mobile fortress last a lifetime...... although i have a hard time killing it and getting kills in it...

Comment

I have a hard time getting goliath kills because I'm always in the turret facing away from the enemy......:wall:

Comment

That's exactly what happens to me :cry: and when they are facing me, I can never hit them because the freaking mg turret sucks balls.

Comment

I feel your pain......:nod:

Also, please tell your sig to stop stealing my infoz and get out of my computer.

Comment

never played NS but i will give it a try

Comment

hey, I have found hard to find a good ns server, so I decided to pick up my own, if any of you are interested I have it set up running the 3 assault line maps in a 3 map rotations to start, ip=64.34.184.13 Port=17570, just got it yesterday, hopefully some that like NS will help keep it going, been hard for me to find good servers for NS. No titan at this time yet, haven't seen a big draw for it, but I am up for any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle600
                hey, I have found hard to find a good ns server, so I decided to pick up my own, if any of you are interested I have it set up running the 3 assault line maps in a 3 map rotations to start, ip=64.34.184.13 Port=17570, just got it yesterday, hopefully some that like NS will help keep it going, been hard for me to find good servers for NS. No titan at this time yet, haven't seen a big draw for it, but I am up for any suggestions.
                i suppose your going to ban me from that as well as immature as you are.......

"banning xslaneyx oops......."

what a joke.

Comment

IMHO the goliath is a big target with kill me on it.

Best way to kill a golaith is with the ground guns in a few special places throughout all the maps. say what you like the Ns maps are REALLY balanced.

Second best way is with speeders using the the right click on the 2nd seat photo missile. Just three of those in a row kills the goliath.

Another tip. Play as a squad. Shoot the glowy blue things on the side and back of the goliath. these are the restore health bits. the more you destroy the slower it regenerates health and you get one point for each one destroyed.

Team play wins all.

hard to find a good server?

port bavaria modders server is great no rules against base rape lol. Seen ALL the PACs stolen by the PAc before there and destroyed the EU attempts on the attack. Sadly most EU bailed though.

(Shameless PLUG following stop reading now)

Timeless NS is the ONLY booster pack server to ever enter ANY Battlefield product top 10 servers in the world. Its reliable )as far as BF servers CAN be) and does not tolerate baserape etc.

Sadly it IS FF off so expect some bunny hopping RDX spammers and of course JasonX_DK in his whoring walker lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                    i suppose your going to ban me from that as well as immature as you are.......

"banning xslaneyx oops......."

what a joke.

Slaney, I personally don't believe I have every played with you, I just got this server on my own money yesterday so I think your comments are abit uncalled for, I welcome you and anyone to come and play, I have never banned anyone for following rules, if you can show me prove otherwise I welcome it, as I know I am not perfect, just out for fun.

And catziggy, I wasn't saying anything negative about your server at all, I have played it many times, I just meant in my opinion I haven't found alot of ns servers for me to play.

Comment

i believe it was you or someone with your exact name on a suez server the other night who banned me as soon as he tkd me and saw my name appear hence why i left the previous post.

if it was you then please dont ban people for no reason but if it wasnt then i apologise

Comment

I don't know the last time I teamkilled someone, being it is a ff off server only way I know is vehicle teamkill, and I have never banned someone that I have teamkilled. Now I know some members have or may have had issues personally with you but that is between u and them, I try and be as fair as I can. Like I said I don't doubt I have made mistakes, but I don't try and act like I am better than anyone just cause I am admin, I try and treat everyone as I would want to be treated on another server. As always feel free to drop by website and pm if you have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                          IMHO the goliath is a big target with kill me on it.

Best way to kill a golaith is with the ground guns in a few special places throughout all the maps. say what you like the Ns maps are REALLY balanced.

Second best way is with speeders using the the right click on the 2nd seat photo missile. Just three of those in a row kills the goliath.

Another tip. Play as a squad. Shoot the glowy blue things on the side and back of the goliath. these are the restore health bits. the more you destroy the slower it regenerates health and you get one point for each one destroyed.

Team play wins all.

hard to find a good server?

port bavaria modders server is great no rules against base rape lol. Seen ALL the PACs stolen by the PAc before there and destroyed the EU attempts on the attack. Sadly most EU bailed though.

(Shameless PLUG following stop reading now)

Timeless NS is the ONLY booster pack server to ever enter ANY Battlefield product top 10 servers in the world. Its reliable )as far as BF servers CAN be) and does not tolerate baserape etc.

Sadly it IS FF off so expect some bunny hopping RDX spammers and of course JasonX_DK in his whoring walker lol.

your a goliath tip is helpful and i have done it before.....but it doesnt blow up lol it has like what 6/7 regen panels? it regen's hp like crazy the one thing that is hard to find is a far enough spot to sort of snipe it with the TV missles and stay outta sight plus hitting it in the behind is probably better but you really cant do that for in the maps cause there either isnt room for it or if there is you probably wont be able to unload enough missles on the goliath because it usually is always moving.

only sopt and map this really easy to do is on bridge at remagen you bring the speeder to the bridge and move forward onto it just a tiny bit past the east bridgehead outpost (for conquest obviously never played it on titan so wouldnt know how to describe the spot nor do i know if you can use the goliath in titan mode) on the left side of the bridge where there is flat stable unbroken road spanning both sides of the bridge (the goliath can make it across the other side as well but it will be much slower and alot more troublesome) and just wail on it from there.

also yea the first NS server i went on was timeless NS it's always a blast there and never knew it was the most popular of NS servers so if anyone here wants to play with me ill most likely be hanging out there and of course you can add me to your friends list and we can have some fun...just advise that if you do add me in-game be sure to let me know your from the fourms

Comment

Originally posted by kyle600 View Post
                            I don't know the last time I teamkilled someone, being it is a ff off server only way I know is vehicle teamkill, and I have never banned someone that I have teamkilled. Now I know some members have or may have had issues personally with you but that is between u and them, I try and be as fair as I can. Like I said I don't doubt I have made mistakes, but I don't try and act like I am better than anyone just cause I am admin, I try and treat everyone as I would want to be treated on another server. As always feel free to drop by website and pm if you have any problems.
                            im pretty sure it was one of the DIG servers. You were in an apc at the time on the bride by silo 2 and as i ran past the friendly apc you reversed back and teamkilled me. wtihin 2 minutes the following message appeared,

"kyle600: banning xslaneyx oops"

i am 100% certain it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                              im pretty sure it was one of the DIG servers. You were in an apc at the time on the bride by silo 2 and as i ran past the friendly apc you reversed back and teamkilled me. wtihin 2 minutes the following message appeared,

"kyle600: banning xslaneyx oops"

i am 100% certain it was you.
                              Well if it was a dig server then you for sure have me mixed with someone else as I am not a member of DIG nor do I have admin on their servers. Like I said everyone makes mistakes, I am sure I have, this was meant just as information and to be taken with a grain of salt.

Kyle

Comment

Goliath is a very awesome vehicle.

Hard to destroy but when you're in it driving your owning everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X