No announcement yet.

finally got it!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like your team in the other guns are owning everyone while you're staring at a wall, but that's just my experiance.

Comment

O
      M
      G
      !

I installed Northern Strike again, and I feel like a whole new person! I am refreshed and ready to hit the battlefield we call life! I AM ENERGIZED! BYAAHHHH:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke View Post
        More like your team in the other guns are owning everyone while you're staring at a wall, but that's just my experiance.
        True.

Comment

Originally posted by Parsaw
          O
          M
          G
          !

I installed Northern Strike again, and I feel like a whole new person! I am refreshed and ready to hit the battlefield we call life! I AM ENERGIZED! BYAAHHHH:yay:
          Wow, you sure it was northern strike? And not that prozac you took?

Jk man, I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
            Wow, you sure it was northern strike? And not that prozac you took?

Jk man, I couldn't resist.

Prozac, Battlefield, same thing.

Comment

so does anyone have tips for getting kills in the goliath? im having loads of trouble getting kills in them and i want to get the goliath ribbon thing

the driver's guns are just flat-out useless you gotta admit

the 2 guns in the front DESTORY infantry but the bullets have a huge spread so it can maybe take some time to actually kill someone in it and the 2 guns in the back have perfect accuracy and rate of fire but seem horribly weak

every single time in in the goliath no matter which turret or side im in i can only manage
              2-4 kills in the thing because all the weapons seems a tad bit underpowered....it seems everytime i get in any turret everyone else are getting numbers of kills cause my scren is always loaded with "you got a driver kill assist" then when that person for some reason leaves there spot and i get in there turret or ANYTIME i enter a goliath i just cant get kills in it!!!!

like i said the 2 guns in the front DESTORY.....but the bullet's spread like MAD

and the 2 guns in the back are excellent but i have always blasted away at infantry with them and they never DIE!!!!!!

and the driver's guns are utter crap

Comment

Find dumber infantry.

Comment

LOL

Trick to the grenade launchers is short bursts so they don't overheat. They should be accurate enough to rack up some kills. The driver's mine launcher should be fired to hit a walker directly. They look like motion mines, but don't seem to track as well. You should kill a few walker pilots pretty easily. The drivers shotgun thing can actually one shot kill from longer than a lot of people realize, but you have to aim so the bracket completely covers the target- it puts out a pretty tight pattern.

I'm not sure the rear MG's actually do any damage- they're just noisemakers.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Phizzo=-
                    so does anyone have tips for getting kills in the goliath? im having loads of trouble getting kills in them and i want to get the goliath ribbon thing

the driver's guns are just flat-out useless you gotta admit

the 2 guns in the front DESTORY infantry but the bullets have a huge spread so it can maybe take some time to actually kill someone in it and the 2 guns in the back have perfect accuracy and rate of fire but seem horribly weak

every single time in in the goliath no matter which turret or side im in i can only manage
                    2-4 kills in the thing because all the weapons seems a tad bit underpowered....it seems everytime i get in any turret everyone else are getting numbers of kills cause my scren is always loaded with "you got a driver kill assist" then when that person for some reason leaves there spot and i get in there turret or ANYTIME i enter a goliath i just cant get kills in it!!!!

like i said the 2 guns in the front DESTORY.....but the bullet's spread like MAD

and the 2 guns in the back are excellent but i have always blasted away at infantry with them and they never DIE!!!!!!

and the driver's guns are utter crap
                    Interesting, I was playing Bridge at Remagen, driving the Goliath, and managed to get 15 kills with it. I just didn't have the global requirements to get the goliath ribbon. But was using MM launcher and they crappy driver seat shotgun (which insta-kills with about 20M, but not so much farther away.

I went past the first control point and just stayed away from places where engys could easily hide. Also spotting for my gunners helps a LOT. I managed to destroy the walker 3 times using the MM launcher. Also killed several speeders.

Comment

I can back to 2142 after it got replaced by CS:S.

Port Bavaria is epics... sniping = omg woot!

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear
                        Interesting, I was playing Bridge at Remagen, driving the Goliath, and managed to get 15 kills with it. I just didn't have the global requirements to get the goliath ribbon. But was using MM launcher and they crappy driver seat shotgun (which insta-kills with about 20M, but not so much farther away.

I went past the first control point and just stayed away from places where engys could easily hide. Also spotting for my gunners helps a LOT. I managed to destroy the walker 3 times using the MM launcher. Also killed several speeders.

Played Bridge again last night and got the kills and global req's to the the Goliath ribbon. Decided to unlock the IDS instead of the Baur. :yay:

Comment

Good choice, the IDS is probably the second or third most useful unlock in the game (After the defib).

Comment

IDS + Version 1.4 Clark = The Impending Rise of Clarkianity as the Supreme Force in the Universe!

(Well, not really, but it's gonna be fun! )

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear

.................that doesnt help me

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
                                IDS + Version 1.4 Clark = The Impending Rise of Clarkianity as the Supreme Force in the Universe!
                                Until you get a moretti in the noggin. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X