DICE, buff the Zeller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StoneCold313
    If the Zeller buff is really must.. I see sound reducion or 1-2 bullets more to clip more likely than wall piercing rounds, explosive/gas darts, trace/flair rounds or any other kinda major change...
    Increase in mag. cap. would be a buff to make Zeller similar to other stock rifles. It needs to stand out, not to become a clone.

Honestly, I doubt any of the ideas will make it to the game, but anyway:

I think the best way to make it effective would be to increase it's zoom range, so it would become more effective at long ranges, but harder to use in close quarters, where stock rifles and Lamber excel.

Unlike others. Zeller feels like a sniper rifle, and sniper rifles have a long range, so I was partly suprised to see that Zeller's zoom wasn't any better, compared against the stock rifles with Dystek scope upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Thy-Tormentor
      Increase in mag. cap. would be a buff to make Zeller similar to other stock rifles. It needs to stand out, not to become a clone.

Honestly, I doubt any of the ideas will make it to the game, but anyway:

I think the best way to make it effective would be to increase it's zoom range, so it would become more effective at long ranges, but harder to use in close quarters, where stock rifles and Lamber excel.

Unlike others. Zeller feels like a sniper rifle, and sniper rifles have a long range, so I was partly suprised to see that Zeller's zoom wasn't any better, compared against the stock rifles with Dystek scope upgrade.
      I was just saying possibilities for buff... Bigger mag or suppressor is lot more likely than wall piercing rounds(for example).

And about the bigger zoom... Im not sure what good it would do? Since you can only shoot as far as the fog let's you. For me, the longest kill was 317m. So it's matter of map and not the scope.

But on the other hand, "new" zoom would make the Zeller stand out compared to the defaults.

So this idea has it's up's and down's. But i see it could happen...

We just need to wish that DICE/EA would give some love to the Zeller...

Comment

Increased zoom would make the weapon more accurate, because the target (supposedly its head) would appear larger in the scope, thus, making it easier to place the shot to a small area, that would be practically impossible to hit with a regular weapon. This means that Zeller would become extremely useful weapon at long ranges. Backdrop is the logical fact that the field of view decreases in relation with the zoom, and Zeller's scope really does have limited FOV.

If you compare the stock rifle with, and withoput the scope upgrade against each other, with the formerly mentioned rifle, you will have slightly improved chances of hitting the head.

Comment

Working...
        X