One thing I like about BF2142 over BF2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukky View Post
    Whaha if it takes you 12 min to load a map.. you should thinking of buying a new pc
    I'm looking for a good gaming laptop to replace my Inspiron.

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
      I'm looking for a good gaming laptop to replace my Inspiron.
      While waiting for that try uninstalling BF2142 (including the cache in My Documents\Battlefield 2142\mods\bf2142 ), defragging the disk and reinstalling.

Because that is just crazy, not even my old system that had to run on all low had loading times anywhere near this.

Comment

I like the fact that you can't all just insta-prone and headshot (whilst doing a barrel role) and i like that there is nowhere near as much nade spamming, the majority of people just run around with nades in their hand on BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
          I like the fact that you can't all just insta-prone and headshot (whilst doing a barrel role) and i like that there is nowhere near as much nade spamming, the majority of people just run around with nades in their hand on BF2
          Yeah it's retarded. Good thing tho is that they cannot really shoot back when I duck around with me M16. They are like: Humbala! or Frag! and I am like: braap braap kill.

Comment

haha good point, but it is a pain in the arse when i come CQC with someone with me sniper and opt for either me pistol or knife and they just hop around throwing nades at the floor

Comment

Working...
            X