Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bardo
    wow... what a first post.

i hope we DON'T have more of these to look forward to.
    Well its one way to get yourself known i guess :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke View Post
      Still, I could see this backfiring because of poor sales, not enough advertising, or just plain mac users not liking games.
      trust me, mac owners like to play games too, we just get tired of Starcraft, and Diablo :laugh: the bottom line is a Mac version can't possibly hurt anything... assuming mac+pc play the same servers etc... it's more people playing the game, which I view as a win-win situation...

Comment

Originally posted by dOwnsizer View Post
        trust me, mac owners like to play games too, we just get tired of Starcraft, and Diablo :laugh: the bottom line is a Mac version can't possibly hurt anything... assuming mac+pc play the same servers etc... it's more people playing the game, which I view as a win-win situation...
        That is true, adding mac users to the picture would mean a much larger player database and i dont see why they couldn't play the same servers, but i could be wrong.

Comment

I've been reading more and more gaming pundits talking about how shocked they are how well games are performing on Mac... All I've got to say is, "Welcome to the battlefield. Prepare to die!"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ssorg87 View Post
            "not to mention your stats are related to your GUID, which will be different if you by the new version..."

All I must say is that you are a dumb person if you think if you buy a new version that he will lose his stats...... Wow no matter what or whose game of 2142 you play if you log in with your account it will all be there.
            AND YOU CALL YOUSELF A BRIGADER GENERAL WOW HOW DID YOU EVER MAKE IT THAT FAR. DUMB ***
            You reek of troll, sir. Please people dont give this troll anything to get lulz from.

anyway, I always wanted to try a Mac, seemed to have quote a following and i adore the whole design of them, very ergonomic, if it had more gaming power id certainly buy one.

Comment

Working...
            X