another statpadder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another statpadder

he is my friends friend, and i saw his status on xifre a minute ago.
    he still refusing to hget off the server.

so?

Just go in there and whore the apc/walker

Comment

dude, i will never enter a knife only server, unless its unranked.

Comment

Let people be. You may not like what they are doing, but you wouldn't want them up in your business either.

And what's with "raiding their server"... that's padding just as much as their little knife fights... you're racking up kills and gaining points at their expense and that brings you down to their level.

Some prefer to play in ways which are contrary to the rules. What make you (or me) the keeper and defenders of the rules? I've played "illegally" before on shotgun only servers and it was pretty fun. (ooh, how could you do that?) Easy, I play the game for fun. The points are extra.

However, I like Titan mode much better and prefer that over all other game play. Why? Because you start out in a vehicle battle and end up in an infantry firefight. Good times.

Comment

^ Amen

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel View Post
            Let people be. You may not like what they are doing, but you wouldn't want them up in your business either.

And what's with "raiding their server"... that's padding just as much as their little knife fights... you're racking up kills and gaining points at their expense and that brings you down to their level.
            Well said.

Comment

Why do you care? They're not hurting you except for your # in the knife leaderboards, and if you care so much about that then go get a life.

:|:

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                Why do you care? They're not hurting you except for your # in the knife leaderboards, and if you care so much about that then go get a life.

:|:
                so wait everyone moans and complains about cheaters/hackers/statpadders, so i report one and u think im the bad guy,

Comment

No that wasn't meant for you only, it was meant for everyone complaining about K/P servers in general. Go ahead and report it if you want, just stop posting tons of threads about it here.

Comment

Nope good on you. BUT read the sticky about reporting cheats etc.

I think people re just a little weary of it.

But thanks for making an effort to get the game cleaner.

Comment

That's what the sticky is for. So people don't make threads every day about padders/hackers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sike3000 View Post
                        so wait everyone moans and complains about cheaters/hackers/statpadders, so i report one and u think im the bad guy,
                        Sorry if I came across like that. I don't want you to feel bad for trying to do the right thing.

The other guys got it right though, many of us are just weary of reading about K&P servers.

I've gotten to a point where I just really don't care anymore. I play the game my way (Titan atm) and I let the others do whatever they want. I partner with the folks seeking to close with and kill the enemy.

Otherwise, do as you wish. :salute:

Comment

Raiding = owning padder noobs and putting them in their place.

Chances are you'll get kicked and not get the points, so I, for one, don't think it as padding.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
                            Raiding = owning padder noobs and putting them in their place.

Chances are you'll get kicked and not get the points, so I, for one, don't think it as padding.
                            Actually you do get the points.

Comment

Just to make myself clear, I only used to "raid" on an alt soldier

I wouldn't ruin my stats with easy kills

Comment

Working...
                              X