Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the dumbest rule you seen on a server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the dumbest rule you seen on a server?

We've all seen the rules ranging from no flying commanders etc and they sound all tough as they are written by the 14 year old that owns the server, but the dumbest I have seen was no shooting the barrels to make them explode or you will be kicked and banned.

Hhhahaha thats gay

Comment

Originally posted by FURRY BIRD View Post
      We've all seen the rules ranging from no flying commanders etc and they sound all tough as they are written by the 14 year old that owns the server, but the dumbest I have seen was no shooting the barrels to make them explode or you will be kicked and banned.
      :laugh:

Wow, I have seen some bad rules, but that one takes the cake!

Comment

the gunship is reserved for.....come on I respect server rules but reserving vehicles for admins..nah

Comment

It just cracks me up when you read these rules written by a 12 year old on a power trip.

Comment

i saw a server rules: kick if u are a bad player. ban if u are a good player.

Comment

Don't take flags.

Comment

dont shoot

Comment

knife only

There you were all thinking it, someone had to say it

Comment

most stupid is KNIFE ONLY and NO BUNNYHOPING (bunnyhoping is part of skill,why not use this tactic.)

Comment

RiP server rule:

Using SAAW to kill air-vehicles is forbidden and will get you perma-banned.

They run a 24-7 suez and they whore the Talon so I guess you are screwed if you are PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                        the gunship is reserved for.....come on I respect server rules but reserving vehicles for admins..nah
                        Oh yea, seen that before, gotta laugh, then leave the server.

Comment

No vehicles

I really hope we don't get an IO patch

Comment

Played on server a few weeks ago for about 10 minutes, apparently there was a rule I missed where you couldn't even go past the 2nd flag (suez). they just wanted everybody to duke it out in the middle of the map, no flag capping, etc etc. I and a bunch of other guys from both sides didn't see that, so we're playing a pretty much normal round until the admin paused the server and spelled it out. I bailed after that. Not the dumbest rule out of the collection we've got going in this thread, but still dumb enough I didn't want to stick around any longer.

Comment

Wow. People are crazy...

How many games are controlled like the examples above?

"No passing the football more than 15 meters"
                              "Rooks cannot move across the chessboard or ban"
                              "Spiking the ball not allowed in this volleyball game"
                              "Passing other race cars only allowed by admin"

Come on, let's just play the game the way it was meant to be played! :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X