No announcement yet.

Lambert Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad gun at all. Especially useful if you want to Voss, but you also want to chuck RDX and APM's around.

Comment

I use the Lambert when im RDX spamming for the badge (+APM spaming) and when assaulting the titan, its better than to run with a sniper in a titan

Comment

the carbine? good, no no NO!

has equal rate of fire to the baur and scar, despite having less damage than the voss, and the lowsest dmg falloff between the rifles (only engie SMG has smaller fall-off, yet higher ROF and dmg per round....hmmm), its only saving grace is that it stays accurate for the longest between the assault rifles, and you can no scope with it in CQC accurately.

this means, you can spray it in CQC easily, but its weak, very weak, youll need surprise on your side if you expect to take on a competent AR user at virtually any range.

the whole point of the gun is to give recon users some power in CQC, which it sorta does, but youll need the active camo and APMs/RDX to actually make it usefull

Comment

I rather like the Lambert, but like the others said, it's not something you want to hit the enemy head-on with. Try to sneak around, flank, or otherwise get the jump on your enemy. It's not the worst medium range weapon, but it's not nearly effective at range as the ARs are. On the flip side, it's a rather effective short range weapon, and once you get close, you can probably afford to be more aggressive with it. I find it to be far better than the SMGs, so don't let the SMG-carbine comparisons scare you away.

Comment

Make sure you aim for the upper chest so the recoil makes the bullets climb upwards.

Comment

Haven't used it in a while, but when I first unlocked I loved equiping myself with this, RDX and APMs and then either assaulting or defending the Titan.

Comment

Don't use single shot, it's not very helpful. Just burst for distance shooting.

The Lambert Carbine is not meant to be an Assault Rifle. A Carbine, by definition, is just a lightweight rifle, generally semiautomatic at least.

I've found it's best when used in combo with the camo to get behind the enemy to shoot em in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
                  The Lambert Carbine is not meant to be an Assault Rifle. A Carbine, by definition, is just a lightweight rifle, generall fully-automatic at least.
                  Fixed.

With the lambert you can go against assault, if you're profecient in your aim.

Comment

Re: Lambert Carbine

The Lambert Carbine is the gun you need most skill to use IMO.
                    It has less damage and less zoom but it is a bit more precise.
                    Shoot at burst on long distance and full auto at close range.
                    You could also try it on single shot, it isn`t really that bad, just practice with it and give it some rounds. The accuracy will get better and you may even kill faster than before but remember to switch to full auto at close range.
                    It might get`s easier to use the carbine if you use the stabilizer.
                    The effect of the stabilizer works best at mid-long range.

Comment

the baur requires more skill. but thats oftopic.
                      the lambert is more for taking out people who are in the back not knowing you are there. but if they know you there you need to shoot better and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisis
                        Make sure you aim for the upper chest so the recoil makes the bullets climb upwards.
                        what is this crap. Aim right for the head and spray at it

Comment

Originally posted by sempf View Post
                          the baur requires more skill.
                          Offtopic: Nah, if you know how to handle the recoil it's easy to use, and don't spray with it.

Ontopic: Carbine isn't that bad tbh, and its not that hard to use, if you use baur 24/7 and then try carbine at long range you will ending up using some shots to kill a target, Lambert is more like a close combat weapon IMO, but I use Baur more than Lambert, so I never get used to the accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaney View Post
                            Offtopic: Nah, if you know how to handle the recoil it's easy to use, and don't spray with it.

Ontopic: Carbine isn't that bad tbh, and its not that hard to use, if you use baur 24/7 and then try carbine at long range you will ending up using some shots to kill a target, Lambert is more like a close combat weapon IMO, but I use Baur more than Lambert, so I never get used to the accuracy.
                            Lamebert, the name says it. Actually, Lambert offers least tactical advantage in any situation. It is only a PDW-level weapon compared to any other guns except pistols and sniper rifles in the game.

The irony is that Lambert is probably the most revealed rifle in this game. Once I had enough money to spare, I would like to make an airsoft Lambert out of Marui G36.

Comment

This is an old thread =p

Comment

Working...
                              X