Lambert Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert Carbine

Hey guys "carbine users" i just want to know more info before i get this weapon, would you prefer to use this gun rather than an assualt, becuase it looks really close to the assualt guns. Can any who uses it, just quickly summarize it for me?

It isnt the best gun for range, because well thats what the sniper is for lol

Its a great close range weapon, once you use it for a bit and get used to it you can take pretty much anyone down, it isnt as pwerful as assault guns (rightly so) but it can more than hold its own against anything if you know how to use it

Comment

I prefer assault over it, the baur is an excellent medium to long range rifle, and the voss holds 10 rounds more than the lambert. True niether are as fast, but you also have one other advantage, you can heal.

Comment

Well, you need to learn a few things before you start pwning assaults.

1. Get the right kit: If you need to get behind enemy lines and kill infantry carry camo+APMs. If you can spawn behind the lines use APMs+RDX. If you plan to get behind the lines and kill armor use camo+RDX.

2. Flank and Spank: NEVER fight shoulder to shoulder with assault pubs, hit the enemies from the sides.

3. How to shoot: You can try to burst the enemy to death if he's alone but if he's with allies then use cover to close in and hose them, better if you can use one person as cover against another. If your enemies are in a line, only the ones up front can shoot at you.

other than that just practice using it and remember, you can't heal but can kill everything on the battlefield. Armor, infantry, and assets can all fall victim to you. Always go for the quick kill.

Comment

Used to be my fave gun, until i switched to assault (More points and more teamwork)

fire in 3 shot bursts at range

Comment

Best gun in the game, i can take out 2-3 people a clip, when used right nothing tops it. you can do mid range in single fire

i just aim at the chest in close range and go full auto and let the recoil take it to the head

Comment

The Lambert is not the best gun by stats and numbers, it's the user and the circumstance that makes it powerful. It'll kill quick, but you can't go running into straight up fights vs. an AR.

Recon's main advantage is the tools. Use camo to sneak up and own them with the lambert, then sneak off to the next enemy and repeat.

APMs placed around in the enemy's spawn can really catch them off guard, as can a Lambert user hidden behind their lines.

RDX makes you real powerful against vehicles, obviously, but is very important for commander asset killing.

All in all, be sneaky, engage only when you have the upper hand, it shouldn't be hard to get considering you have camo.

Comment

Well, with all the comments it looks amazing to me, and my transition from using Baur might help, i mean i already have this for assualt.

So i think i will take it in consideration and use the Lambert Carbine.

also, any down sides to the Lambert?

Comment

less damage than the ar but the recoil is pretty small to compensate

Comment

I'd rather use an AR than the Carbine, but when going Recon, you really have no choice when it comes to close quarters.

Comment

i use it when knifing and if i want a change from boring old krylov and voss

Comment

downsides? ummm lets see

looks cool
                        sounds cool
                        just owns people
                        good at CQC
                        30 rounds
                        low recoil
                        decent damage
                        decent ROF

nope its perfect

Comment

Seriously the Lambert is a CQC weapon, more along the lines of an smg then an AR.

Stats-wise it is not as good as the AR's but it's the only real run-and-gun option for recon.

Don't try to get in direct firefights with it, while it's far from useless in those situations, it's certainly not the best. It's best when your using stealth and being mobile. It's kinda loud though so it's best not to shoot until your target is a sure kill (as in, there's little to no chance for them to duck behind cover or otherwise prolong the fight)

Another tip: Keep in mind that the lambert doesn't fire as quickly as it sounds like it's firing.

Comment

I usually prefer assault weapons over the lambert. However, when doing a lot of rdx or other recon work the lambert works perfectly fine.

Comment

the lambert was my first wepon.(unlock..LOL)

anyway

i think its good

not good for long range for close range ownager if used correctly

well..anothergood thing is the rdx dempo packs and the mines u can get and stuff when unlocking it..i use the rdx for car bombs

Comment

Working...
                              X