Weapons you feel bad using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
    I feel bad for people who have nothing more constructive to do then complain about the Voss.
    I have plenty of constructive things to do. Just because I log on once a day to check the good threads means I have no life?

Comment

I cant understand anyone feeling guilty over killing someone with any gun... if they killed you do you think he would give you a second thought? so why feel guilty...

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
        I cant understand anyone feeling guilty over killing someone with any gun... if they killed you do you think he would give you a second thought? so why feel guilty...
        Its just how some people play. Like I said, I find running around, getting tons of easy kills with the Voss a bit easy. I try to keep my skills sharp, so I use the Baur/Clark.

Comment

I don't know why ppl complain about the voss, the gun kinda sucks if you ask me. Voss vs krylov, the majority of the time the voss will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
            But I still crouched over him and said sorry. Then proceeded to cap the silo.
            I think he took that as a hostile remark.
            You t-bagged him.

Comment

simple. i think the only thing i feel bad about using and other people should is rdx hopping in ff=off servers. its just cheap but i do it when i've had a couple bad rounds and need some cheering up and come on, when c4 blows up under your feet i dont care if ff is off it should still kill you and thats the only reason i started doing it, because i thought it wasnt fair when people did it to me so i learned how to. other than that everyone can use the same weapons you use even if they havent unlocked it yet. hell when i started the game i would just go around picking up kits right after i spawned to get the gun i want. i still dont have the pilum unlocked but its one of my favorite weapons by far

Comment

Working...
              X