• Show
Clear All

• Weapons you feel bad using

Simple question.

1. Voss, I think it's imba and a noob cannon
    2. Ganz, way imba compared to LMGs now
    3. PK-rockets, not a fan of splash damage on weapons, think it's noob
    4. APMs, drop and pray really...
    5. Walkers, they can go toe to toe with a tank, EMP and shoot down air vehicles, and kill infantry. Blizzard have their warlocks, EA have their walkers.
    6. A12 Sentry in a Titan hallway. It's not hard to kill, I just know how freaking annoying they are since they fire when they can actually see you and all.

Feel free to add on what you think is cheap, skillless, noobish, imba, annoying, or anything for whatever reason.

Only 2 really. RDX hopping, which I usually dont do unless I am bored, and the Voss, since I am kinda against it.

Comment

Voss and Killing a bunch of guys with the walker in Cerbera and Camp G

Comment

I feel bad for people who have nothing more constructive to do then complain about the Voss.

Comment

Any titan gun. Feels so sad killing stuff without fear of death.

Comment

parachute

Comment

make it stop

Comment

Honestly, I feel no remorse...

When I get insulted for using certain weapon or vehicle, I just keep doing it even cheaper for the LOLZ

Comment

I hate it when I RDX Bunny Hop, makes me feel VERY cheap... But I don't regret using any other weapon

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                    I feel bad for people who have nothing more constructive to do then complain about the Voss.
                    OMG i totally agree, Any weapon that actually kills is a noob weapon now a days. I kill lots of people with my stock egy gun is that a noob weapon. Ok back to the forum question: Pretty much any gun that makes people mad just wish i could throw rocks while they shoot me so theyd feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142 View Post
                      Honestly, I feel no remorse...

When I get insulted for using certain weapon or vehicle, I just keep doing it even cheaper for the LOLZ
                      I feel the same way, every time a voss thread starts i use it for 3 days..

use what ever works best for you, if there calling you a noob for using it go at them even harder. There are way to many cry baby that plays video games.

Comment

IMO there aren't any noob weapons, but it's the players who are noobs. I play very well with the Voss/Baur and the default Snipers. I don't know why you complain about them so much. I'm no cheater or glitcher or bugger or anything, I just use them because I unlocked them, and that's what matters.
                        Back on topic,... Hmm, I pretty much fail using the LMGs, the Ganz always performed much better for me.

Comment

I feel bad using the PK Rockets; they're so easy and fun to use yet few use them properly.

APM mines for the guaranteed kill.

Comment

the parachute because 90% of the people who die from it call you a hacker

Comment

People I kill with APMs from their own kit. It should count as a suicide or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X