No announcement yet.

Is WoW worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said...dungeon runners is FAST paced....plus you can talk smak with everyone...its cool...

Comment

hehe, more people like the pie than WoW, even as a silly net joke its more popular.

ive played Wow, PVP was boring.

dont get me started on EVE online.

Comment

Generic mmorpg's these days.

tsk tsk.

Comment

Another soul saved.

Comment

WoW turns good players into babbling nerds

true story

These will make anyone rofl
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Brood+98 View Post
              hehe, more people like the pie than WoW, even as a silly net joke its more popular.

ive played Wow, PVP was boring.

dont get me started on EVE online.
              EVE Online is brilliant.

There is stuff do do all the time. You have to make money through trade or through pirating. You have to scout decent trade routes to make more money fast. you can build massive corporations, customise vessels, have wars, become a pirate, all kinds of crap.

EVE Online is in a different league to WoW.

WoW must have been developed over the length of a drunken weekend. They simply made all of the WarCraft 3 models bigger, stuck 3rd person perspective on and slapped a few quests randomly all over the map.

I was sent a WoW expansion trial through the post the other week. I was furious to see they had the audacity to post that crap to my house!

Comment

more like world of warcrack

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op. View Post
                    LOL nice

Comment

No, Its Not Worth Just Download Last Chaos Its 45% Copy of WoW.. xD

Comment

i played EVE for a year, had a tech II assault cruiser, dont recall the name, and was close to tier III BS, had 800million ISK, and was part of a PVP allaince. (SMASH i think, was part of Veritas immortallis, aaaand some other one at one point or another)

i quit, why? because the PVP sucked, it was amazingly slow, a huuuuuge timesink, and most of the time ended up more like work than play. summarises: too much work for too little fun, i dont want to mine prime arkanor for 12 hours to PVP in 50>1 ganks (on either end of the3 ratio it sucks) and solo PVP was insanely rare, in a year i only killed like 5 ships solo, assault frigs, interceptors, some tech II battlecruisers, but its just not enough to warrent the work, and more-so....THE WAIT!

try losing an assault cruiser that cost 2 bil to buy and equip to a 30 man gank, gah.

Comment

Originally posted by Brood+98 View Post
                          i played EVE for a year, had a tech II assault cruiser, dont recall the name, and was close to tier III BS, had 800million ISK, and was part of a PVP allaince. (SMASH i think, was part of Veritas immortallis, aaaand some other one at one point or another)

i quit, why? because the PVP sucked, it was amazingly slow, a huuuuuge timesink, and most of the time ended up more like work than play. summarises: too much work for too little fun, i dont want to mine prime arkanor for 12 hours to PVP in 50>1 ganks (on either end of the3 ratio it sucks) and solo PVP was insanely rare, in a year i only killed like 5 ships solo, assault frigs, interceptors, some tech II battlecruisers, but its just not enough to warrent the work, and more-so....THE WAIT!

try losing an assault cruiser that cost 2 bil to buy and equip to a 30 man gank, gah.
                          Some people like the work. :laugh:

It's like playing games like X2, there's a lot of time required with very little pay-off.

Comment

aye, masocists i say! only work i gotta do in BF is wait at a loading screen for 7 seconds, huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                              The game is great, but I still wouldn't recommend it or any other MMORPG.
                              Unlike games like BF, you will soon find that you cant just log on for a 30 minute round.
                              If you want to feel any progress you will need to spend 2-3 hours, otherwise the gaming session will feel wasted. And it gets worse as you level up.

The game is one huge timesink.

yep great game, so true

Comment

Working...
                              X