Is WoW worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is WoW worth it?

I'm just intrested to know if anyone here plays WoW and if it is actually worth the 60 day subscription?

I've been thinking of investing in WoW but I need some more opinions.

Any advice would be great.

Try the demo. Seriously, if you get hooked with the demo then you will know. Personally I played for about 2.5 years then lost interest because it got to be the same-old, same-old over and over again and I wasn't getting any more enjoyment from it. I didn't even consider buying the expansion and consider myself fully in remission!

But yeah, try the demo.

Comment

Yeah, my mate just told me that as well.

Is it for 14 days or so?

Comment

What?? I do like pie!!!:nod:

Comment

hell no

world of warcrap

Comment

The game is great, but I still wouldn't recommend it or any other MMORPG.
            Unlike games like BF, you will soon find that you cant just log on for a 30 minute round.
            If you want to feel any progress you will need to spend 2-3 hours, otherwise the gaming session will feel wasted. And it gets worse as you level up.

The game is one huge timesink.

Comment

You can ask this question on any non-WoW gameforum and most people will say no. It's a fact.

I - for example - think WoW is crap.

Comment

I'm on the 14 day trial now, i never usually like RPG style games, with exception to Final Fantasy but im hooked on this.

Definetly get it xD

Comment

WoW is a perfect example of what hype can do for your game.

It's extremely repetative, there is no atmosphere, it's extremely boring, there is little customisation and "trade" in the game is a joke.

The best MMORPG i've played to date is the original SWG, pre "upgrade".

WoW doesnt even make a mediocre game, it's that bad. It's just so half-arsed, mind you the franchise is pretty half-arse. While the first two RTS titles (WarCraft: Orcs and Humans and WarCraft 2: Tides of Darkness) were good, they are direct rip-offs of Warhammer.

Comment

Wow is not fun. I know so many people who are playing, or have played it, and they always complain; "this is so boring.........but if I do it I finally get the..." and then they start with something else that is boring.

Comment

no....

Comment

I can't believe only four other people like pie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Love Pie!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow

World of Warcraft is by no means worth the money....14.95 a month to play!!!Hell no....if your looking for a similar game with more action and funny as hell check out dungeon runners, players are more laid back....its free(kinda) for all the wicked stuff its 4.95 a month and its ALOT better than WOW...Same engine as Diablo 2 but beefed up...check it out...more of a hack n slash, but still the fun of a RPG.

Comment

Alright so I tested out the trial, stoped after 2 hours of playing.

I have no patience for these kind of games. I just wanted to kill people, fast.

Thanks for all your advice.

Comment

Working...
                              X