Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what you mean by "glitcher to F off twice when he glitched infront of me to kill me"." What glitch are you referring to?

Sounds like you got auto-kicked for bad language which is no reason to flame a server in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
      You should start a blog about your daily gaming experiences. I'd subscribe to the RSS feed so I wouldn't miss a single action-packed moment.
      nice idea i might do that =) and ofcourse YOU could keep your opinions to yourself instead of trying to start arguments

i was also mainly stating how strict servers can be that they ban for swearing (if it were the reason)

and to the above i ment;

i got killed at the base on the map (cant remember name of it soz) i would see his name in the damm "cabin" thing that was there next to commander assets and he would kill me so i told him to "F off" and tried to describe to a admin that was on what happened, but i got banned before i could say where the glitch was

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
        Come on tough guy. I love me a man who uses "lol" as punctuation. Please, I know you wanna cyber. a/s/l?
        dig your own grave kid..........

Comment

Working...
        X