X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from Sky blue gaming server lol

i just noticed i got banned from sky blue gamings server today for nout lol

the only thing i recall was that i told a glitcher to F off twice when he glitched infront of me to kill me

i used to like that server since it played alota maps i like o wellz =P

:salute:

You should start a blog about your daily gaming experiences. I'd subscribe to the RSS feed so I wouldn't miss a single action-packed moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
      You should start a blog about your daily gaming experiences. I'd subscribe to the RSS feed so I wouldn't miss a single action-packed moment.
      MIAOOOWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac View Post
        MIAOOOWWWW
        lol true. Never anything constructive to say huh bommy..:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
          lol true. Never anything constructive to say huh bommy..:laugh:
          When someone posts something that isn't drivel, I may feel compelled to reply with something ground-breaking and constructive.

Until then, you'll have to settle for venomous sarcasm

Comment

yay for sarcasm

Comment

When someone posts something that isn't drivel, I may feel compelled to reply with something ground-breaking and constructive.

Until then, you'll have to settle for venomous sarcasm

ok then vika number 2 you better kick back in your chair, pour a cold one inside your troll cave and get penning your next sarcastic comment ready to pounce on the next thread that comes along lol which could be considered "drivel"....:laugh:

Comment

ok then vika number 2
                You'll need to multiply my post count by ten before we reach that milestone.

Comment

You'll need to multiply my post count by ten before we reach that milestone.
                  i was merely saying it as you and him seem to have common ground when it comes to posts with have no "input" only sarcasm......

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyywho back on topic yeah?

Comment

i was merely saying it as you and him seem to have common ground when it comes to posts with have no "input" only sarcasm......

aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnyywho back on topic yeah?
                    I know what you were saying. Our conversation is far more interesting than the original post, which was really more of a statement than an invitation to discuss. What is there to say?

"OMG lol, yeah, server admins are liek total noobs lol. They just banz0r u 4 pwning them lol. Just knief them later lol, they must all b hakers lol."

There, I just summed up the thread. Don't thank me, I'll be posting my study guide on Sparknotes shortly.

Comment

sparksnotes sucks

Comment

I know what you were saying. Our conversation is far more interesting than the original post, which was really more of a statement than an invitation to discuss. What is there to say?

"OMG lol, yeah, server admins are liek total noobs lol. They just banz0r u 4 pwning them lol. Just knief them later lol, they must all b hakers lol."

There, I just summed up the thread. Don't thank me, I'll be posting my study guide on Sparknotes shortly.
                        lol any more horse sh1t you want to say lol??? jog on will you ya mug:shakehead:

Comment

lol any more horse sh1t you want to say lol??? jog on will you ya mug:shakehead:
                          Aww, don't get all upset. I was enjoying our conversation and you get all mean and nasty

... lol?

Comment

Aww, don't get all upset. I was enjoying our conversation and you get all mean and nasty

... lol?
                            gotta be with idiots like you.

act your age not your shoe size.................. (one from the old school lol)

i have no more to say to you. g'day lol

Comment

i have no more to say to you. g'day lol
                              Come on tough guy. I love me a man who uses "lol" as punctuation. Please, I know you wanna cyber. a/s/l?

Comment

Working...
                              X