The power to change the Voss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinsei View Post
    Lets say you had the power to do what ever you want with the voss. What would you do?
    Let's just say it'd require a large box of condoms...

but seriously, I'd nerf it's accuracy, but the damage nerf option is the next best thing... That or reduce the Baur's deviation and leave the Voss the same.

EDIT: oh and bigbadjesus, STFU. You use a Voss, you have no skill. Learn to use a real weapon then come back here, kk?

Comment

As has been said, the Voss is hardly any better than the Krylov. The Voss is only a bit more noob-friendly, as it has 10 more rounds per clip. Concerning accuracy, the Krylov is just as deadly when spraying over a large distance.

I'd like to see the Voss (and the Krylov for that matter) changed, so that it becomes way less accurate when spraying over large distances, but it should remain accurate when firing single shots or short burts.
      In close combat this gun should remain unchanged IMO, so that it still serves the role it was intended for.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
        Let's just say it'd require a large box of condoms...

but seriously, I'd nerf it's accuracy, but the damage nerf option is the next best thing... That or reduce the Baur's deviation and leave the Voss the same.

EDIT: oh and bigbadjesus, STFU. You use a Voss, you have no skill. Learn to use a real weapon then come back here, kk?
        No, buddy.. I use the voss, the krylov, the baur, the scar, the bianchi, so on and so forth. When I play EU assault on 1.25 I almost always play voss, 1/4th of the time the baur. Never the scar. On PAC I almost never use the voss, either krylov or baur. I don't stick to one weapon, I use what the situation calls for. Granted, the scar needs to be buffed, which it is in 1.4, and when I play 1.4 I use the scar. Now, why would you say I have no skill when you've never played me? The voss is a "real weapon" (in terms of this game.. obviously), I'm afraid.

Comment

Yeah I agree, there is this one guy who plays in the server I do and he can kill me from across the map with a Voss and I'm using a sniper rifle.

Off Topic: R-Instant, could you explain your sig?

There really is no "noob gun", the only noobs are the ones that are using them plus the ones who get killed by them all of the time/

Comment

None of the options. I say reduce it's rate of fire a TINY bit.

Comment

make it disappear for ever, Scar owns.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadjesus View Post
                Its no better or worse than any other weapon because each weapon is designed for a specific purpose, which SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.
                Amen, I suppose people arnt happy unless they have something to moan about.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadjesus View Post
                  Its no better or worse than any other weapon because each weapon is designed for a specific purpose, which SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.
                  I can't think of anything the SCAR-11 and Krylov can do that the Voss can't do nearly as well if not better. This kind of goes back to that "specific purpose" thing you're talking about; I guess the Voss' "specific purpose" is to be so good at everything bar sniper range that it's the only assault rifle 70% of high-ranking players use.

Comment

reduce damage ! very powerfull and very accurate.this guns is G36E from BF2..no skill gun.:wall:

Originally posted by Digital-Boy View Post
                    70% of high-ranking players use.
                    no man...70% of all players use this sh*t.

Comment

I would dial down the whiny b1tch factor. It was supposed to decrease over time, but they inverted the sign and it increases instead. They're going to fix in in the next patch.

Comment

Thats helpful......

Just increse the reacoil a bit and lower its min. damage. That would fix it.

Comment

Delete the Voss from the game. Done.

Comment

Working...
                          X