The power to change the Voss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power to change the Voss....

Lets say you had the power to do what ever you want with the voss. What would you do?

bosh, make it less damaging or decrease the range at which its damage drops off so the baur retains its characteristic long-range killing power

Comment

I would make it so that if you select the Voss, your computer explodes sending shrapnel into the would-be Voss users face.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
        bosh, make it less damaging or decrease the range at which its damage drops off so the baur retains its characteristic long-range killing power
        Exactly, I am missing the most interesting option "Increasing damage dropoff"
        Currently it gains shortrange power without paying proberly with a decrease in long-range power.

Comment

Buff it!!! 200 round clip, holds 10 ammo drums, sniper rifle accuracy on full auto, bullet has strength of 5 RDX explosives. No recoil.

J/K, I would like themto keep it the same, but increase the clip size of baur and reduce recoil.

Comment

Whatever they did to keep the Lambert from being roflpwn past 30 meters: I think that's a combination of deviation and damage reducing distance.

Comment

Man I wish they would buff the lambert carbine (so I can hit at medium distance) because there has been numerous times when I saw an enemy and couldnt hit him because he was a tad bit too far away, but the Lambert is the close range king.

Comment

OMG, another one.

The voss is not necessarily even better than the Krylov. Less damage, etc. It's only "win" really is the magazine size. So the idea that it needs any kind of nerfing is just silly, and people need to get over themselves.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                  Buff it!!! 200 round clip, holds 10 ammo drums, sniper rifle accuracy on full auto, bullet has strength of 5 RDX explosives. No recoil.

J/K, I would like themto keep it the same, but increase the clip size of baur and reduce recoil.
                  I would probably still miss with it.

Comment

cmon it certainly isnt fine, but all they need do is fix the damage reduction over distance as it is basically unimplemented at the moment. voss should be effective just a small distance past the lambert

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
                      cmon it certainly isnt fine, but all they need do is fix the damage reduction over distance as it is basically unimplemented at the moment. voss should be effective just a small distance past the lambert
                      Yeah it would be fine if the damage went down sooner.

Comment

More Recoil.

Comment

I say more recoil, people hate recoil.

Comment

I personally think the basic guns are superior to both the Baur and the Voss. not because of clip size or power but because of usability. You can use a Scar at any range but sniper's range and still have success.

Comment

I think the voss is fine how it is. I'm really sick of people complaining about it because they are unskilled. Its no better or worse than any other weapon because each weapon is designed for a specific purpose, which SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.

Comment

Working...
                              X