Should Smoke Nades get a Buff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Smoke Nades get a Buff?

With all the Rocket and Defib combo Assault players out there, Assault, IMO, is starting to become rather repetitive, so I took a look at the Smoke Grenade.

One of the least used Unlocks for the Assault kit is the Smoke Grenade, and that's because of it's small amount of smoke it produces. I think that if lots of Assault units throw their Smoke Nades into one position, there might just be enough Smoke to produce logical cover, but that is a rarity in BF2142.

So I ask, should Smoke Nades produce more smoke, that's just enough for people to decide to use it?

NOWAY its a great asset you just have to use it more helps when playing titan and play gibraltar most of the time

Comment

Same smoke, more time.

Comment

when the supplie crate blows up it makes a bigger smoke screen

Comment

never used it.

Comment

I voted yes!

They should make more smoke, for a longer time. You should also get more of them so you can smoke the crap out of the map, Rainbow Six style.

Comment

Yes! those smoke grenades are pathetic. Something more in the style of Call of duty would be great. Imagine fighting through the fog, or using it to cover a team mate who is trying to kill a walker.

Apart from the fact its blue, the mod guys on Conflict 2142 have the right idea

it covers a wide area and lasts ages.

Comment

Currently the smoke grenades are poo and have little effect.

Comment

The current smoke grenades are a joke. the smoke is gone in less then a second.

Comment

I still think they'd be used a hell of a lot more if they scrambled infantry sensor devices inside of the smoke, esp now with all the new NS unlocks that detect peeps. Just make anything in it undetectable to personal based sensor sweeps.

Comment

I can make a better smokescreen than the smoke grenade by throwing a frag grenade

They should make it thicker and last longer, maybe 20 seconds.

Maybe a DICE member will come and read this.....

Comment

Buffing the smoke grenades is fun by me, but I'm not sure about the idea of people spamming them to cover entire CPs in smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital-Boy View Post
                          the idea of people spamming them to cover entire CPs in smoke.
                          thats exactly the point of haveing them to cover yourself in 4 v 1 situations

Comment

I think the best Buff for the Smoke is a much longer time for the smoke to exist before it dissapears.

Comment

That is what I said :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X