Any SAAW wizards out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mech_Whore View Post
    hmmmmmmm, several times you gave him a clark to the face and he didn't die, and then proceeded to kill you several times with pinpoint accuracy from long range with a gun that purposely shoots differently every time so that it is nearly impossible to shoot accurately every time, ESPECIALLY over long range........

................do I have to spell it out for you?
    Heh, well I'm probably one of the last people you'll ever hear cry 'h4x!', and I only played one round (well, one half-round, truth be told) with this guy so I wasn't about to jump to any judgements. Plus, I'm used to the Clark being dodgy in it's OHK ability so that part didn't really faze me. I was just stunned by his ability to quickly acquire me and fire off an accurate shot from a seemingly inaccurate weapon. I'll have to test it out unscoped like Kilroy suggested and see if maybe that was this guy's secret.

Of course, for all I know it could very well have been some kind of aimbot or accuracy hack. I guess I'd have to play against this guy a few more times to be able to tell for sure.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Well if he would've had an aimbot, you would've noticed when you shot him in the back. He would've "snapped" around to shoot you rather than actually "turn" around. That "snap" is what gives away aimbots.

Comment

To confirm the SAAW does indeed fire straight when unscoped. Ive known about this for awhile now. Thought it was common knowledge lol :laugh:.

Anyways it is very difficult to aim from long range unscoped but in a medium to close range enviroment the SAAW can be a nice weapon againt infantry especially because it can fire twice before a reload unlike other rockets. The SAAW also has some semi decent splash but I have never tested the splash out

Hope i helped.

Comment

That's odd that it would be better unscoped than scoped. I'm guessing this isn't really common knowledge since I've never seen anyone but this guy use it thusly in well over 500h of gameplay. Like I said, he must have some sort of a dot painted on his monitor or something. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

~Wolfgang

Comment

dice were too lazy to code in any deviation code into the saaw when unzoomed cos they would assume no one would use it unscoped for the purpose of anti infantry?

Comment

I have a friend (Abel_Faukner, but I bet I mis-spelled that) who uses the SAAW on Camp G and Tunis Harbor. Funniest thing is, he comes away from it with an awesome K/D R :|: I am a huge fan of the stock Rocket Launchers vs infantry, but I am nowhere near as good with the SAAW

Comment

wait, why is this joker a lt gen?

knife score... check....
                been on knife only server... check
                awesome

Comment

Someone used the SAAW against me and killed me, so on the next respawn i went and looked for him so i could get his Tags. I knifed him and tried to use the SAAW against infantry myself. I saw a guy about 20 M away, he was shooting at a teamate, so i shot and Connected on my first try. I held down the fire button to control the missile and i guess it worked.

But you won't see me running around SAWWing ppl though.

Comment

Working...
                  X