No announcement yet.

Best weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found that the best gun for raking up kills is the one on the top of the Fast Attack Vehicle (FAV).

When I see lone drivers GET OUT the FAV to engage enemy rather than hit F2 to move to the gunning seat, I just want to put my head in my hands.

The gun seems very accurate indeed. It suffers very little drop-off in power at long ranges. The bullets even seem to have a tiny bit of splash damage!

It takes quite a lot of rambo-style dududududududududu-ing before it over-heats, and you really ought to have killed three or four men by then if you ever get it that hot.

With RDX attached, it becomes the Jihad-jeep ...most powerful anti-walker device available on the battlefield.

Right now I am ranked 36 in the world (3rd in the UK) with an FAV, and it's not because I am a particularly gifted player or anything.

I've just practiced a lot, and got very very VERY good at driving.

See attached example from a few mins ago:

Comment

the krylov is great . it's like a sniper rifle with full auto.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
        I hate the clark, it requires no skill at all, all you have to do is click the trigger once from like 20m away and BOOM their dead. I have little or no respect towards people (besides my clanmates) who think they are better than everybody else because they think it requires skill but it doesnt

I think the Voss or Ganz is the best unlock.
        uhhhhh... you need a headshot? (have you even unlocked the weapon yet?)
        it has a BIT it a learning curve (especially coming from an AR or HMG) but once you start getting those headshots and 1 shot kills... 20m = death zone

Comment

Zeller-H.. Its soo easy to kill people with it..

Even in close combat.. People may think they will survive with maybe 80hp.. nope, 1 shot=dead

Comment

I love the Clark for killing, it's just so much fun.

For those that say it's easy to use. Try getting within killing range, then getting the shot lined up for the upper torso/head, then getting the shot off, all without the enemy blowing you away with their fully auto.

Then factor in the sometimes dodgy hit detection, if the enemy sees you and starts strafing, jumping, etc. leading your target for that one shot kill and it is by no means an easy weapon to use.

The reason it may seem overpowered/easy to use to those that haven't tried it, is because of the times that Clark users manage to get themselves within close range of a squad of 5 or 6 soldiers and take them all out before they know what hit them.

Seriously if the Clark was that easy to use everbody would be using it instead of the Voss.

Comment

Working...
            X