Best weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best weapon?

Well I was wondering what you guys thought was the best unlockable weapon was for raking up kills. ( More so in Titan mode) If you think one of the stock weapons are better then the rest go ahead and say so. I was just courious to the answer so i would know what type of unlock paths i should take.

Hey, just use whatever works best for you...
    Remember, you can't kill someone with a gun you don't know how to use

Comment

i'll get it out of the way so we don't need a debate

voss (assault) is the easier to kill with in any given circumstance because of its rapid fire, accuracy and huge clip

on the titan you can rack up kills using the clark in the corridors in addition to copius grenade spamming

or alternatively keep yourself safe up close with the lambert while you protect your booby traps (apm and rdx)

Comment

In titan mode you can get loads of kills defending/attacking on ff=off servers with a rdx/apms/lambert combo. The other route to go is with the Clark shotgun which is another effective means of attacking/defending titans which includes unlimited grenades.

Comment

I hate the clark, it requires no skill at all, all you have to do is click the trigger once from like 20m away and BOOM their dead. I have little or no respect towards people (besides my clanmates) who think they are better than everybody else because they think it requires skill but it doesnt

I think the Voss or Ganz is the best unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
            I hate the clark, it requires no skill at all, all you have to do is click the trigger once from like 20m away and BOOM their dead. I have little or no respect towards people (besides my clanmates) who think they are better than everybody else because they think it requires skill but it doesnt
            The skill required for the Clark is getting close enough to use it, and staying alive to fire a second shot. Losing to a Clark at 20m is not something I would mention in public

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
            I think the Voss or Ganz is the best unlock.
            Following your statement about the Clark, I would call this ironic :laugh:

Comment

I dread the next patch when more people will start using the new full auto clark...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
                i'll get it out of the way so we don't need a debate

voss (assault) is the easier to kill with in any given circumstance because of its rapid fire, accuracy and huge clip
                QFT

If your goal is fast, easy kills, the Voss is probably your best bet. Particularly in the Titan, where the targets don't have much room to maneuver or much cover to make use of. Double it up with the Herzog for good measure on the titan.

Comment

Originally posted by Erhardt View Post
                  QFT

If your goal is fast, easy kills, the Voss is probably your best bet. Particularly in the Titan, where the targets don't have much room to maneuver or much cover to make use of. Double it up with the Herzog for good measure on the titan.
                  Don't forget shooting the PK rockets into the vents will get you a fair amount of kills...

Comment

Well I would not say i dont care about skill entirly, but this is war. Kill your enemy by any means. So it looks like i will be unlocking the clark when i can. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by durfoo View Post
                      Well I would not say i dont care about skill entirly, but this is war. Kill your enemy by any means. So it looks like i will be unlocking the clark when i can. Thanks for the info.
                      The Clark has the added bonus that it is the only weapon that can give you the Close Combat Pin, which is worth 10 points for each 10 kills.

Comment

Originally posted by LeavingNormal View Post
                        Don't forget shooting the PK rockets into the vents will get you a fair amount of kills...
                        yes, the pk rockets are very good in titan. also apm mines and rdx are good. the lambart carbine or voss or even baur are good for the titan. shotgun. yes. the ganz is really good too. hope that helps

Comment

Pick up kits and try the weapons out. I think its funny how someone thinks the clark is easy to use and hates it, but thinks the voss is great. Lol

Comment

would you say there is any weapon not worth unlocking?

Comment

you will eventually unlock everything, but the one i would wait till the very end is the SAAW, its pretty much useless unless you fire it at a gunship thats about to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X