Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random death messages while still alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skates View Post
    Last night on Port Bavaria I was on PAC and it said I team killed someone with the Goliath. Go figure that one out.
    I supposed it could be done if you destroy the Goliath, and the explosion kills a teammate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
      I supposed it could be done if you destroy the Goliath, and the explosion kills a teammate.
      I guess, but I was playing as assault and was no where near the Goliath. There are still some random bugs in the game. When trying to start up our servers, often times I'm in there with one or two buddies just screwing around. Once I saw one of my buddies podding in and in mid air, no one shooting at him or anything his pod exploded and he died. Another time, one of my favorites, a buddy was in front of me in the gunship. For fun I shot PK Rockets at him, he died inside the cockpit, and since he was only a little off the ground, the gunship landed on the ground without exploding and I got in and took off. We were laughing so hard.

Comment

Ive gotten one.. And they count

Comment

yeah its just a bug deaths are not counted on scoreboard

Comment

Hehe, I was going on a rampage until the game said: "DutchDude killed you." I didn't die though... I stood still and was watching this death message, then a jeep rammed me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
              I guess, but I was playing as assault and was no where near the Goliath. There are still some random bugs in the game. When trying to start up our servers, often times I'm in there with one or two buddies just screwing around. Once I saw one of my buddies podding in and in mid air, no one shooting at him or anything his pod exploded and he died. Another time, one of my favorites, a buddy was in front of me in the gunship. For fun I shot PK Rockets at him, he died inside the cockpit, and since he was only a little off the ground, the gunship landed on the ground without exploding and I got in and took off. We were laughing so hard.
              I've had that podding thing happen a LOT. I'll be podding out of an APC and my pod will randomly explode in midair

Comment

Originally posted by 5TAK3D View Post
                This along with the new "First connect attempt always fails" bug seems to be a very recent thing.
                Good, its not just me with that problem then:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max View Post
                  Good, its not just me with that problem then:dead:
                  *joins the 'i thought it was just me' crowd*

Comment

The thing i dont get is does the person it says that killed you get a point?

Comment

I got them too, seemed like one round - I kept getting the "you were killed by so-and-so"

*checks for wounds* Nope.. all good...

Comment

Working...
                      X