Throwing nades through walls on CampG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KHAN View Post
    I was on our clan server last night, and I was inside the central spawn area (the one with the 2 levels) in CampG.

It was an enemy base at the time, so I went in and made my way to the back waiting for the enemy to spawn and while there I started seeing granades just come through the wall causeing havoc and killing loads of the enemy.

The player was 'Warhuhyeah' or something very similar, I just want to know if this is a hack or exploit? I havn't seen someone do this before but it might just be that spot?

Thanks!
    No hack, no glitch... my guess is he was ABOVE YOU on the roof. You can get up there easy on camp G.... and he was probably just dropping them off the roof in your lap... making it seem to come from nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
      No hack, no glitch... my guess is he was ABOVE YOU on the roof. You can get up there easy on camp G.... and he was probably just dropping them off the roof in your lap... making it seem to come from nowhere.
      This is probably the worst thing people can do in the map, be on roof tops and chuck nades down below or even across map for that matter, point of interest would be between Ruins and Central Camp.

Comment

mmmm yeah maybe, though how he got them down through the steel mesh ceiling I dont know, the corner i'm talking about is the tucked up spawn area right at the back. They were coming from behind me and my back was to the wall.

Comment

Well that did it, everyone knowes the exact spot now.

Comment

lol no worries if you catch sum1 doing it and exploiting it then just report them and insta ban either from server or try get his account deleted.

i hate people who spoil the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN View Post
              mmmm yeah maybe, though how he got them down through the steel mesh ceiling I dont know, the corner i'm talking about is the tucked up spawn area right at the back. They were coming from behind me and my back was to the wall.
              Mesh ceiling? are you saying you where on the bottom floor in the middle flag? If that's the case I dunno... but it's awefully hard to keep track of nades bouncing around down there... I thought u meant on the 2nd level of the middle flag, where there is no steel mesh.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirtyOughtSix View Post
                Mesh ceiling? are you saying you where on the bottom floor in the middle flag? If that's the case I dunno... but it's awefully hard to keep track of nades bouncing around down there... I thought u meant on the 2nd level of the middle flag, where there is no steel mesh.
                You can still drop them through those square holes that look kind of like rain gutter drains. Just aim at them and right click and it drops it down through to the lower level. Works back at Ruins and at EU Headqurters too.

Comment

I guess that lil trick is alright, I mean you're only throwin nades from the second floor of that check point, not from the rooftop. I was actually thinkin of something else.

Comment

Working...
                  X