Throwing nades through walls on CampG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing nades through walls on CampG

I was on our clan server last night, and I was inside the central spawn area (the one with the 2 levels) in CampG.

It was an enemy base at the time, so I went in and made my way to the back waiting for the enemy to spawn and while there I started seeing granades just come through the wall causeing havoc and killing loads of the enemy.

The player was 'Warhuhyeah' or something very similar, I just want to know if this is a hack or exploit? I havn't seen someone do this before but it might just be that spot?

Thanks!

sure it wasn't coming through a gap?
    i didn't know that there was any glitch spots on camp G

Comment

Yeah definately through the wall at the back, he seemed to be pressed up against the wall. I was standing next to them as they come through the wall 1 after the other.

Comment

Originally posted by KHAN View Post
        Yeah definately through the wall at the back, he seemed to be pressed up against the wall. I was standing next to them as they come through the wall 1 after the other.
        Yet another exploiter :cry:
        I don't suppose that you could press against the other side of that wall, and have the grenades rebound into his face?

Comment

everybody be very careful when discusing exploits plz

Comment

Just dodge the nade and kill him... or was he sitting in the actual wall? If so, what a nerd, who cares about points in this game? o.0

Comment

I understand that it's no longer risky to talk about that exploit, as it's been fixed with the latest patch.

Basically, people used to hold down forwards while walking at a wall and then throw nades which would go THROUGH that wall.

I'm VERY glad that EA finally fixed this, as I was very nearly put off playing by all the exploiters.

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK) View Post
                I understand that it's no longer risky to talk about that exploit, as it's been fixed with the latest patch.

Basically, people used to hold down forwards while walking at a wall and then throw nades which would go THROUGH that wall.

I'm VERY glad that EA finally fixed this, as I was very nearly put off playing by all the exploiters.
                There is another possiblilty. If you are on the roof, or on the second level of the buildings in the back part of Gibraltar, there are square holes, like rain gutter drains that go through to the level below. You can aim at one and drop grenades down them and they explode at the lower level. He could have been on the roof doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
                  Just dodge the nade and kill him... or was he sitting in the actual wall? If so, what a nerd, who cares about points in this game? o.0

Wouldn't be right to kill him, he was on my side after all

But I dont like exploiters, my side or not.

And no, I spent a few minutes watching it, he was throwing THROUGH the wall.

Comment

khan i dont wanna sound rude or nothing but you will probably recieve a warning or "infraction" for the big sig you got goin on there.

just a heads up matey:salute:

Comment

yer i've seen sum1 doing that mate. I know the area you mean. Just report him with a screenshot or fraps recording if you are on the same team then all the easier to catch him.

Usually if I see nades coming through that part of the level I just go round and knife the bugger. Easy to do cause he's too busy nading.

Comment

The only way we can tell you if it's a glitch/exploit is if you give us a screenie, because I'm still confused at the spot you're talking about. Or you can just PM me with the screenie if you don't want to share it with alot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
                          The only way we can tell you if it's a glitch/exploit is if you give us a screenie, because I'm still confused at the spot you're talking about.
                          Don't do that. It will give the exploiters a hint, and possibly get you banned from the forum.

The information already posted, together with the exact location is almost a guide to the exploit.

Comment

Hence the "Or you can just PM me with the screenie if you don't want to share it with alot of people." remark.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s View Post
                              Hence the "Or you can just PM me with the screenie if you don't want to share it with alot of people." remark.
                              You will notice I deliberately did not include that in my "Dont do it" quote

Comment

Working...
                              X