Titan Destruction Badge Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Destruction Badge Question

I can't find this answered anywhere else, but if it is, my apologies.

I currently have the Bronze Titan Destruction Achievement Badge, and 40 Titan Consoles destroyed, which also qualifiys me for Gold.

If I were to destroy 3 Consoles and 1 Titan Core, will I recieve both the Silver and Gold Titan Destruction Achievement Badges? Or just the Silver?

Thanks.

u'll get both. i got it for one of my badges before, both silver n gold together though i cant rmb which one. but if u meet the global for both already, im very sure u get both in the round.

Comment

Alright, thanks venny.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster View Post
        I can't find this answered anywhere else, but if it is, my apologies.

I currently have the Bronze Titan Destruction Achievement Badge, and 40 Titan Consoles destroyed, which also qualifiys me for Gold.

If I were to destroy 3 Consoles and 1 Titan Core, will I recieve both the Silver and Gold Titan Destruction Achievement Badges? Or just the Silver?

Thanks.
        Ive got a secret technique for doing it ( note not an exploit)-I dont do exploits!!!!!:salute:

Comment

yesh, the secret technique is to get ur buddies to play together with u on a small titan server.

Comment

the amount of times i tried for this badge in gold! only to have been killed before you can take out the core.........well not on one day!..

me and a teamplayer playing support stormed the titan and removed all 4 consoles and were busy taking out core....when everyone else storms in and helps........ we get it down to critical and only needs 3 more rdx to blow and some guy runs up and places his rdx on the core!!!!!!!

i thought NOT THIS TIME, I DESERVE THIS BADGE!.... so i tk'd him and blew the core....

i did type sorry and let him blow most consoles next round, i felt guilty but my satisfaction finally overcome that :P

so do wat you need to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
              yesh, the secret technique is to get ur buddies to play together with u on a small titan server.
              uh no it's not actually but if you pm me ill tell you

Comment

assuming u can get in and out of all the consoles alive....

Comment

i worked like mad to get this and the problem solver, so many time i had blown three and missed getting the core by a bullet or two, it was a pain. after many many tries finally picked up a problem solver and the gold in one round. since then i have blown three or four consoles and a core more then a few times. seems like once you get it, the process comes much easier, just try and squad up and tell your squad you are going for it and if they are cool, they will lend a hand.

Comment

Originally posted by geubes View Post
                    the amount of times i tried for this badge in gold! only to have been killed before you can take out the core.........well not on one day!..

me and a teamplayer playing support stormed the titan and removed all 4 consoles and were busy taking out core....when everyone else storms in and helps........ we get it down to critical and only needs 3 more rdx to blow and some guy runs up and places his rdx on the core!!!!!!!

i thought NOT THIS TIME, I DESERVE THIS BADGE!.... so i tk'd him and blew the core....

i did type sorry and let him blow most consoles next round, i felt guilty but my satisfaction finally overcome that :P

so do wat you need to get it.
                    WOW... you actually tk'd someone who was trying to help the team just so you could get a badge??? not cool man. very, very selfish and immature.

Comment

Actually, more than once I have been in a squad that is just tearing through an titan with light to no defenses. We get into the core and one of my squadmates is throwing RDX on the core while the rest of us stand guard. Then I notice a lone guy standing just outside the reactor room or inside behind the blast shield. You think he's just helping out, but he waits until the core is almost blown and when my squadmate goes back to put the last bit of RDX on the core and finish it off, this guy goes running in too and throws his down and blows it up without even getting clear himself, on FF-on servers, just to get the core destruction I'm assuming. TK'ing someone like that who didn't help out with the Titan attack and just waited around for the "Opportune Moment" to get credit for destroying the core himself is something I must admit I've done.

If you are really a team player and you see a recon already putting RDX on the core, then let him have it and stand guard to protect him. It doesn't do any good for you to run in there and try to get your RDX on the core too.

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                        uh no it's not actually but if you pm me ill tell you
                        Is your secret to destroy a couple consoles, switch team and then destroy a couple more consoles? Now now, no need to be so secretive about it. =P

Comment

that is a good point... but i still don't think it's right to tk for someone trying to destroy the core.

Comment

I actually destroyed all 4 consoles and core in a 48 man Titan map. Sadly I don't have the global requirements so that pretty much didn't count. I wanted to cry after I realized that I pulled that off. =P

Comment

Working...
                            X