This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Load for DoD: Source Free Weekend

For those interested in participating in the free Day of Defeat: Source, the pre-loading phase has just begun.
    Preloading for the second Day of Defeat: Source Free Weekend has begun. This second free trial period features all the new content added to Day of Defeat: Source in the Summer Update, including the new gameplay type and missions. Click here to preload. Preloading will let you start playing the moment the countdown hits zero.
    You can't go wrong with a free weekend, that's for sure.

Now...time to wait to play.

Comment

I can sense the n00bs downloading... muahhahah.

Comment

DOD:S IS THE NEW CS!! BUY IT TODAY!

Comment

I expected more from Sniper.

Comment

Edited by [user="48803"] @ [time="1152292116"]

meowmeow wrote..

I expected more from Sniper.
            i coincidentally played on a server with VC Sniper, he talks shit and says dumb shit, even has some 'n00b' text binds.. but i did read a few coherent sentences inbetween. its just an act, for attention, because he is a fucking douchebag. gg

this other guy started TKing him, not sure why, probably did something stupid, so i joined in and we just kept tking VC until he wouldnt leave his spawn anymore.. then we stopped tking him but he still wouldnt leave his main, he eventually left the server. remember that Sniper? was good times!

Comment

HACKER HELL STORM wrote..

i coincidentally played on a server with VC Sniper, he talks shit and says dumb shit, even has some 'n00b' text binds.. but i did read a few coherent sentences inbetween. its just an act, for attention, because he is a fucking douchebag. gg

this other guy started TKing him, not sure why, probably did something stupid, so i joined in and we just kept tking VC until he wouldnt leave his spawn anymore.. then we stopped tking him but he still wouldnt leave his main, he eventually left the server. remember that Sniper? was good times!
              I didn't know morons who went around with names like "hacker hell storm" were allowed around here.

Comment

Working...
              X