bf2 vehicles in 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 vehicles in 2142

i have seen it done, it is possible, but how!!??

i have tried everything i could think of to get a j10 or f35b to spawn in 2142 sandbox, it just won't. i did manage to make all vehicles invisible though, not sure why that happened though. if anybody out there knows how, please share your wisdom

i thought it wasnt allowed by dice :S

anyway i have no clue.

Comment

i haven't seen bf2 vehicles in 2142 but i have seen bf2142 vehicles in bf2. check the link--->http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...20&#entry80562

Comment

i no devilmans stuff is frikin crazy

Comment

Originally posted by frank_beans View Post
          i haven't seen bf2 vehicles in 2142 but i have seen bf2142 vehicles in bf2. check the link--->http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...20&#entry80562
          that link clearly shows a bf2 heli cockpit pointed at the middle silo on sidi

Comment

All the screenshots in those threads are the same game, same vehicle, different map. Look at the HUD. Same with Wake Island with walkers and gunships.

Comment

Me messing around modding 2142.. I imported a helicopter and the famous F-35b / JSF.

Comment

Yeah I've seen that done but everything gets an Uncle Sam texture on it cause there's no textures for BF2 vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                  Yeah I've seen that done but everything gets an Uncle Sam texture on it cause there's no textures for BF2 vehicles.
                  yeah...but how. thats what i want to know.

Comment

Port them with some editor I guess.

Comment

You have to reference the texture properly. There's a post here in the modding section somewhere. I'll give a look for it later.

Comment

Just figured how to mount bf2 statics (& vehicles) within a 2142 map.
                        Strange thing with modding, sometimes you just can't see the wood for the trees.

These pics are from Battleaxe 2008, originally a bf2 map, but now a 2142 also.

It's a shame stuff like this can't be posted due to legalities. 100's of custom 2142 maps at your fingertips.
                        You don't need the editor to do this.

Comment

Just come to Conflict 2142 get the mod and enjoy your fav BF2 map that we will play in capaign 2.

Comment

My goodness those BF2 air vehicles look fun fantastic in BF2142. I could really use some more variety in the air...

Comment

Working...
                            X